The Queen's Park v Berwick Rangers

Worth a thread just so Clyde fans have something to slaver over tomorrow night.

Interesting card over the next two weeks with the other four top teams involved together. Chance for QP to make a bit of ground. Have a little faith.

Hope the players get some dignity back after previous muggings by BR this term. I'll settle for a win but a healthy smashing would help the spirits.

2-0 for The QP.

Sure I got a taxi from the Clockwork to Hampden once. Didn't realise it was so close. Taxi driver saw us coming I think.

Aye he had ya troosers doon there right enough!

Still prefer the Wetherspoon ale trail. Usually do 6 of the 7 central Spoons pubs. Just miss out the Sauchiehall one as it's a wee trek compared to the others and wastes good drinking time. In number 5 now but due to bus replacement + no train to Mount Florida this will be my last Spoons pre match. Will visit the new bar at Lesser Hampden pre match.

Aye he had ya troosers doon there right enough!

Still prefer the Wetherspoon ale trail. Usually do 6 of the 7 central Spoons pubs. Just miss out the Sauchiehall one as it's a wee trek compared to the others and wastes good drinking time. In number 5 now but due to bus replacement + no train to Mount Florida this will be my last Spoons pre match. Will visit the new bar at Lesser Hampden pre match.

Could have got train to kings park every 15 mins on south side of Hampden.

Wasn't there yesterday, but don't care in the slightest how we played. It was a very good result and we're starting to pick up points consistently now. We've got a great chance to go above Arbroath on Tuesday now which seemed a long way off not long ago.

Archived