Middle Aged Virgins

*whoosh*

Euphemism? :huh:

Tidy middle-aged virgins with massive norks who're desperate to give it up.

Not the largest of demographics, I'm sure you'll agree.

No. Remember Cat Deeley was on that Saturday morning kids programme with Ant and Dec? He mentioned (in jest) putting sleeping gas into the studio, then entering stage left, wearing a gas mask, and sexually molesting oor Cat live on air. Probably to the shock and horror of watching children and the arousal of parents.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's actually a really good laugh, intelligent and not ugly. He's now 35 and still a virgin. Has his own house, car and a good job. A real catch if any Highland P&Bers (probably females) want a man to break in.

He sounds like a really great guy. How could he possibly still be a virgin?!

He mentioned (in jest) putting sleeping gas into the studio, then entering stage left, wearing a gas mask, and sexually molesting oor Cat live on air. Probably to the shock and horror of watching children and the arousal of parents.

Oh...

I'm married, does that count as being a born again virgin?

I've bought the missus a bottle of wine, neither of us are working tomorrow, I'm in bed, she's watching Greys anatomy in the living room.

That will be that then.

It seems I post under the name Mr Rational in my spare time.

No. Remember Cat Deeley was on that Saturday morning kids programme with Ant and Dec? He mentioned (in jest) putting sleeping gas into the studio, then entering stage left, wearing a gas mask, and sexually molesting oor Cat live on air. Probably to the shock and horror of watching children and the arousal of parents.

Too old to have seen that, I think.

That's some fucking story, however. That must have been some uncomfortable silence after he told everyone his plan/fantasy :lol:

Too old to have seen that, I think.

That's some fucking story, however. That must have been some uncomfortable silence after he told everyone his plan/fantasy :lol:

I think I actually laughed and goaded him on to achieve his goal. Sadly he was all talk. That would have been a memorable TV moment. Right up there with 9/11 or the moon landing.

Treat your lady like a golf ball on the 18th green. Calm, measured and be delicate and you'll hit the hole within a matter of the smallest of measurements. My older cousin gave me this advice, and since then I literally cannot keep my cock in my pants.

For example, before the turn of the year I was romping on average once every 13 months, since the turn of the year I've done the deed 3 times.

My friends all look up to me and have nicknamed me Shags and rightly so. After the advice of my cousin I'd class myself as a romp-merchant at a national level.

Treat your lady like a golf ball on the 18th green. Calm, measured and be delicate and you'll hit the hole within a matter of the smallest of measurements. My older cousin gave me this advice, and since then I literally cannot keep my cock in my pants.

For example, before the turn of the year I was romping on average once every 13 months, since the turn of the year I've done the deed 3 times.

My friends all look up to me and have nicknamed me Shags and rightly so. After the advice of my cousin I'd class myself as a romp-merchant at a national level.

:lol:

Once a month? Fucking hell mate that's good to see you are allowing the town some recovery time in between leaving the house and the #carnage as all the gushing fanny desperately tries to throw itself at you.

Quality when AND comes out with stuff like that, one of the best characters on the site. Always imagine him to be the complete opposite in real life, some middle aged guy with a family and kids that gets bored and likes to live this alternate online reality.

That post was superb.

Jim Murphy?

So some good came from the referendum. Did you strongly advise her to have sex with you? Is this another Lib-dem sex scandal?

Hilarious as these references to Jim Murphy are, 18 months ago I wasn't a Parliamentary candidate.

Hilarious as these references to Jim Murphy are, 18 months ago I wasn't a Parliamentary candidate.

Reference, singular. Wasn't 18 months ago about the time of the referendum?

Was she from round your grans bit?

No, Northern Ireland actually.

Inane piece of trivia, but all three of the women with whom I've had coital relations have been dual citizens.

Archived