Cowdenbeath v airdrieonians

Don't disagree on the soulless stuff. But f&ck off with going to Central Park every fortnight. It's a sh1thole and is murder. Crap view in stand and staring through mesh on terracing. Poor

Unfortunately the owners do not invest in upgrading the stadium bringing it into the 21st Century. This is outwith the control of the football club as we don't own Central Park as it is owned by the Stock Cars.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also Dumbarton and Alloa who thrashed us in the last game of the season when we had a great chance of staying up. It was all the players fault last season though 316 according to you.

The players have to take their share of the blame yes especially last season as they had ability within them sadly this season there are not much stand outs

We blew it last season after being in the big time for a while but it was always going to be a struggle

We move on from last season though and hope our fortunes turn around

Any word on Jamie Sneddon returning to fitness as we need a keeper after 3rd goal today don't rate Adams .

New keeper has done well, had some good saves too.Nish was giving him a bollocking for something first half don't know what that was about. I' m more worried about not having a centre half. We have no one who can play there. Even with Kerr back and fit we still need someone else. How the manager can't see that is beyond me. That really was an absolute shambles at the back today.

The players have to take their share of the blame yes especially last season as they had ability within them sadly this season there are not much stand outs

We blew it last season after being in the big time for a while but it was always going to be a struggle

We move on from last season though and hope our fortunes turn around

Are you related to Donald Trump by any chance?

Are you related to Donald Trump by any chance?

I am not saying Jimmy wasn't to blame he had his share a long with the players last season .So do you think it's always the managers fault when a team performs badly? No sometimes there are players who aren't good enough at this level.

I think honestly though if a manager really cares for a club and puts their pride to one side they should walk away from a club when they are performing really badly and admit they can't turn it around.

It's a shame and I genuinely feel sorry for Nish as it's his first gig but we cannot afford another relegation and I think we have to take a risk in appointing some one who can get the best out of players and can stamp their authority

I am not saying Jimmy wasn't to blame he had his share along with the players.So do you think it's always the managers fault when a team performs badly? No sometimes there are players who aren't good enough at this level.

I think honestly though if a manager really cares for a club and puts their pride to one side they should walk away from a club when they are performing really badly and admit they can't turn it around.

Like Jimmy did?

Like Jimmy did?

Last season is gone and done we have bigger worries about getting across the line within our last 8 games this season.

Anyway enough debate for one night I hope we all regroup as a team and fans and hopefully all is well with the Airdrie boss tonight after his health scare today.

Last season is gone and done we have bigger worries about getting across the line within our last 8 games this season.

Anyway enough debate for one night I hope we all regroup as a team and fans and hopefully all is well with the Airdrie boss tonight after his health scare today.

Ran out of gas 316 ? , fair enough. It' s the players who need a rocket from Donald though ;) .

Unfortunately the owners do not invest in upgrading the stadium bringing it into the 21st Century. This is outwith the control of the football club as we don't own Central Park as it is owned by the Stock Cars.

100% don't blame you guys as the supporters. Wasn't meant as a criticism. We wouldn't be in a. 10k seater if any of us (bar one or two apparently) had a choice

New keeper has done well, had some good saves too.Nish was giving him a bollocking for something first half don't know what that was about. I' m more worried about not having a centre half. We have no one who can play there. Even with Kerr back and fit we still need someone else. How the manager can't see that is beyond me. That really was an absolute shambles at the back today.

So that would be why a great deal of time and effort was devoted to getting another centre back this week but we were then scuppered by events elsewhere

So that would be why a great deal of time and effort was devoted to getting another centre back this week but we were then scuppered by events elsewhere

I never got to experience it but, give me Old Broomfield over the White Elephant Soulless Dome any day.

Simple answer when we have played the old firm think extra money take in opposed to stadium that holds a lot less fans that's one nice easy reason.

How many fans have we lost since we left and old dump of a stadium? How many fans have we lost because it's £16 each entry to hire that big shiny stadium? How many folk just sit in the pub and watch results coming in because it's warmer and more comfy than sitting on a cold plastic seat in winter?

If appeals so much why not go to the game today ? Everyone to their own but think find vast majority disagree with you. I am not critise beaths stadium as showed today they have first class people at their club.

I never went because I prefer watching boxing to football. I'd rather watch people who are 100% dedicated to their sport compete than primma Donna wannabes who act like Wee lassies.

That's unfortunate, but we've lost so many goals from poor defending couldn't that have happened earlier.

Don't think any team has lost so many goals from corners as Cowden.

That's unfortunate, but we've lost so many goals from poor defending couldn't that have happened earlier.

Don't think any team has lost so many goals from corners as Cowden.

Well you run out of loans eventually so some care is required in using these up unless you want to run out of options quickly or to end up with a huge playing staff which was a criticism last season.

I'd swap ours for a proper old school terracing stadium in a heartbeat. But chat about Cliftonhill and Central Park... No ta. Terrible places to watch football (at least the Rovers are trying with the new terracing I guess).

I'd much rather have Cliftonhill than our ground.

Cowdenbeath on the other hand is shocking. Off the top of my head its probably the only old style ground I can think of that I'd have in the shit stadiums list with the likes of us, St Johnstone, Clyde, Dumbarton, East Fife....etc.

Archived