Anyone But Celtic

This deserves a thread of its own.

It really is quite incredible, even for them. It's completely off the minter scale.

I can't believe that Celtic have allowed some of this to be filmed inside their ground and that an official club ambassador in Tom Boyd is allowed to endorse the thing.

If I were Hugh Dallas, I'd be onto my lawyers straight away. Not because my professional integrity had been called into question, but because the director chose a heroin addict from the Gallowgate to play my part.

Discuss.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yer da has contributed to the crowd funding for this.

Why is the Nairn County guy in this? Did they write to every club in Scottish football asking them for an interview?

Looking at the thread title I thought this was going to be a rallying call for the Dons along the lines of we don't really like you Aberdeen but you'll do. Go on win the league.

What even was that video? Love street productions I noticed as well that old ground was a thousand times better than legoland.

It's a disgrace, the unfair treatment which the Old Firm has to put up with. Is a level playing field to much to ask? Give them the opportunities and the establishment support which the rest of Scotland's clubs enjoy.

This anti-Old Firm bias is a poison. It must be stamped out. This book/film is long overdue.

:1eye

What sort of culture allows institutional bias to go on for decades?

Probably the sort that allows the Lanarkshire Referees Association to have a policy of recruitment designed to ensure anyone but Celtic win football matches

:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Anyone-but-Celtic-Lanarkshire-Association-ebook/dp/B0130RHJI0#productDescription_secondary_view_div_1457076291480

I'm sure it's a total coincidence that these clowns are releasing a DVD about all the "obstacles" Celtic have to overcome to win things in a season in which they will in all probability limp over the line by a handful of points in what should be a one horse race.

It's almost like they need to feel like it's an achievement or something.

This video could be amazing...

This guy has off the scale levels of paranoia..

His Twitter feed is magnificent stuff..

Description of the Boyata challenge from last Friday?

'The type of tackle he needs to do is because the guy has been given an unfair head start'

'The guy was offside and he played the ball. Everyone in the ground knew that within a second of it happening'

:lol:

https://mobile.twitter.com/paullarkin74?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

I'm sure it's a total coincidence that these clowns are releasing a DVD about all the "obstacles" Celtic have to overcome to win things in a season in which they will in all probability limp over the line by a handful of points in what should be a one horse race.

Celtic are one of the most successful clubs in world football. They probably have a higher win percentage of league games than most clubs in the world. Listening to the zoombat element of their fans you'd think they were on a Boston Red Sox-style 100 year long drought.

Pretty much this

Celtic are one of the most successful clubs in world football. They probably have a higher win percentage of league games than most clubs in the world. Listening to the zoombat element of their fans you'd think they were on a Boston Red Sox-style 100 year long drought.

You clearly are fortunate enough not to know many green bigot fans.

This is all very explainable. Celtic have only managed all this success because they were so good that even with institutionalised systemic cheating over a period of decades their superior footballing skills couldn't be denied.

I think during the main period of cheating someone worked out that Celtic had been awarded more penalties than any other side in Scotland . I believe that was explained away as 'aye but they couldn't make it TOO obvious'

Yer Celtic mad Uncle emailed you a link to it with the message title "Will you still deny the conspiracy now?"

What a mess to get yourself in. Hopefully it's on somewhere local, it could be absolute comedy gold.

Archived