Yeah but but you let your club die...

Hi there, sorry to detract from this forum but I have an extremely short survey questionnaire that I need help answering. I am looking for avid twitter users and football fanatics to take part. This will help me analyse the ever important role of new age media on Scottish football for fans such as yourself. 

http://kwiksurveys.com/s/Z6BfLVoT

I would greatly appreciate it 

Thanks
Paul 

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there, sorry to detract from this forum but I have an extremely short survey questionnaire that I need help answering. I am looking for avid twitter users and football fanatics to take part. This will help me analyse the ever important role of new age media on Scottish football for fans such as yourself. 

http://kwiksurveys.com/s/Z6BfLVoT

I would greatly appreciate it 

Thanks

Paul 

Ffs, you'll not win many friends by having the top-end of your age range at '50+'.  Shit, that covers youthful, energetic, raven-locked 55-year-old hunks like me all the way through to... well, Granny D.

You're not the brightest yourself, are you? The point remains.

You reckon?

What's the point that remains? That someone is unable to point out how immoral it is for companies to use goods and services they don't then pay for, because said person supports a particular team?

Yet I'm the one having his intelligence questioned? That can't be right, surely.

• 3 weeks later...

In response to the OP, I don't think we've seen anything yet. Assuming we go up, it's if and when we start winning trophies again, the raging seethe will burn a hole through these forum pages!!

That's when they will all recognise that we are still the same club that they have always loved to hate.

In response to the OP, I don't think we've seen anything yet. Assuming we go up, it's if and when we start winning trophies again, the raging seethe will burn a hole through these forum pages!!

That's when they will all recognise that we are still the same club that they have always loved to hate.

:lol:

It'll be a pity, that's all.

A return to the duopoly that was so tedious, that enables the pair of you to pretend it's all exciting when it's really just stacked in your favour.

You want an illusion of competition, so long as it carries guarantees.

I'll shrug rather than seethe as I start caring a bit less.

Good point.

Let's recap.

Rangers died.

The fans sat around sniffing their funky fingers rather than help their club survive.

The rest of the world is laughing and pointing at their demise.

The fans of the new Rangers are in no way upset about this.

Facebook's a treat today - lots of folk claiming to have long memories who've completely forgotten why Rangers were ejected from the SPL in the first place :lol:

Claims of how much Rangers have been missed followed up by claims of how much they're not wanted :blink:

One of my friends has even asked folk to show appreciation for the job Super Ally did :lol:

Facebook's a treat today - lots of folk claiming to have long memories who've completely forgotten why Rangers were ejected from the SPL in the first place :lol:

Claims of how much Rangers have been missed followed up by claims of how much they're not wanted :blink:

One of my friends has even asked folk to show appreciation for the job Super Ally did :lol:

But but but they promised never to darken the doors of the SPL again. THEY PWOMISED

Archived