Sunday Trophy

Bullfrog

The only payments we should be talking about are the payments to the officials.....get to the 1/4 finals and you're expected to pay out £65 quid and if you're the home team the park too....it's no wonder teams fold! Buses ain't cheap either is not time this was the discussion

The only payments we should be talking about are the payments to the officials.....get to the 1/4 finals and you're expected to pay out £65 quid and if you're the home team the park too....it's no wonder teams fold! Buses ain't cheap either is not time this was the discussion

agree with fees for officials. didn't realise it was linesmen for quarter finals!

Feckin fed up with the paying players saga btw.....boring!!! I couldn't give two hoots who is paying players all I know is there is 4 teams left and I can't wait to find out who we get.....wee pub team from Muirhouse Motherwell still in the mix

Some c**t with a bit of fkn savy. It's always gonna end happen/teams accused of. If a players getting paid who gives a shit that's your turn to go out and prove he should be getting f**k all. Ability and the fuckin will to win is what matters not how much ye pocket after a game. Ffs

Watched the gartcairn v Dundee argyle game gartcairn had a striker could have been a different result 9. 10 for argyle realy good players there defence were never tested fancy the bully to turn them over if they draw them in the semi

Good luck to bourtree hill for getting mullen to play for them payed or not any team in scotland would take mullen the guy is a class act so let's get over who is paying who as all the teams would pay if they could and all the players would love a wage that's life let's live with it.

Today 1st half we better team dominated 2nd half jst didny play way we did first half. Alot diff faces for btree from last week when i watched them no dosrespect but without mullen then they wont do much decent side but he single handed put us out the scottish today if they keep paying a mean playing him a need fancy them to win it. Sore to go out but fair play to ther lads came back to pub with us and gad a good piss up lol. All the best to the last 4. Anyones now

A Colville Park player moaning about someone getting paid, I've heard it all now haha.

No sour grapes atall. Obv gutted yest and say some silly things in heat of the mement spesh after a few drinks ???????????? but they deserved ther win as av said n good group lads i personally think they will go all the way now and best of luck to them and the other 3

Edited by Donscott22