Sunday Trophy

Bullfrog

The dolphin won it years ago which is a pub in the scheme fintry. There a great side always go far in the Scottish they were in the quarter's or semi's the year before but this year we got them in the first round which is ashame as I'm sure they would've went far as usual

Some season you boys are having.

yeah romped a hard league wi some really good sides in it wi the cutty,fintry,tayport, probably the best and ourselfs which made it a really competitive season but were going for the clean sweep could end the season with all 6 trophies we've got the league,Scottish cup ,league cup,demy cup in the bag and still 2 to get but were in both finals of them so fingers crossed

Fintry have never won it mate good team in years gone by tho maybe Finnart your thinking off as they've won it numerous times

cheers mate thats the name i played against them in the semis of the scottish for LBC Lochend years back and they were a top side only lost 2-1 with a very late winner but they were easily the best sunday team i came up against

That's 5 trophys for the season in the bag and one more for the clean sweep massive cup final this Sunday fingers crossed we can get over the line and win every competition we entered c'mon the argyle

best of luck mate be some achievement at any level