Sunday Trophy

Bullfrog

Sat cup are getting to use international size dressing rooms with all the trimmings we're getting a portacabin 😡

There a disgrace btw , always treat the Sunday with contempt , surely with all that money in there bank they could've got an spfl premier Leauge pitch?

Definitely does matter mate. It's the premier tournament & the pinnacle for guys. For 99% of guys it's a once in a lifetime game. It's not just like any other game of football mate. It should be treated with the recognition it deserves. The north of Tay final is at Dens & the bremner is usually at Tannadice. So why does a Scottish cup final not deserve better

Definitely does matter mate. It's the premier tournament & the pinnacle for guys. For 99% of guys it's a once in a lifetime game. It's not just like any other game of football mate. It should be treated with the recognition it deserves. The north of Tay final is at Dens & the bremner is usually at Tannadice. So why does a Scottish cup final not deserve better

The west cup final is at ndp surely the Scottish deserves better

Whether you like it or not. The Sunday Trophy is not a national cup (check the SAFA handbook) it up to now is regarded as a standalone competition (not national and not district) that's not to say I don't get it. I agree this is in the eyes of the players etc "their big day" like every football association they have one national cup "Scottish Amateur Challenge Cup" or as some misinformed have renamed "The Saturday Cup" until the Sunday Trophy has the same number of entries as the Scottish it will remain in its present stature. On another note Forthbank is a great venue and I'm sure with 3 weeks until the final the SAFA tried their best.

Does it really matter what stadium is used for final? It's only Sunday football. Plus better than Lochee park !!

can't stand it when folk say its only Sunday football. I've been playing/managing/reffing Sunday football now for 28 years and treat it in the same manner I do Saturday football. Would have been great to possibly get Hampden for both finals maybe even same day one at 1pm one at 4pm. Might happen in the future hopefully.

can't stand it when folk say its only Sunday football. I've been playing/managing/reffing Sunday football now for 28 years and treat it in the same manner I do Saturday football. Would have been great to possibly get Hampden for both finals maybe even same day one at 1pm one at 4pm. Might happen in the future hopefully.

Impossible as can be players playing in sat & sun final....don't see the obsession with it being at a decent senior ground or even the dump Hampden. A good junior ground with a social club would be better for both imo

I play in the Dundee Sunday league and the only team I've not played against is Argyle. So can't really comment on how they play but I've came across many of their players week in week out in the premier on Saturdays. Hopefully they win it as a few of our teams have came close recently.