Sunday Trophy

Bullfrog

Top amateur sides better than junior?!! Maybe Coupar Angus and Forfar Albion but not against the likes of lochee United Tayport Carnoustie violet downfield or even east craigie. Juniors far superior that amateurs. Anyway hope argyle bring trophy home

there not that good maybe a few years ago not now

Being from the west seen quite a few junior sides from various divisions and played against a few there defo isnt a big gap between them and good ammy sides , just my opinion not seen any junior sides from the east so cant comment about them

Dundee Argyle the best footballing side in Dundee for the last 6 years also better than the Juniors up that way nothing like confidence lol must be some team

s a bit out of context wot I ment was one of the best Sunday teams in dundee over the last 6 years and I said some amateurs r as good as junior side in no way am I saying we're the best team in Dundee

Just to clarify that whoever is posting under the name Dundee Argyle is no one involved at the club. We've had an inquest and it's none of our boys.

ryan iv not ment to offend any of the argyle boys just saying iv watched uz a few times over the years and ur a good team I didn't start the stuff about the juniors was only saying there's not much between uz obviously juniors is a step up which I think most of the argyle boys could make and I'm sure the bullfrog boys r the very same

No offence taken. Just that it looked like we were biging ourselves up. Can I ask who exactly you are?

We are well aware it's going to be a big ask to go out and win the trophy. The game should be a good one.

Edited by RyanC93