Sunday Trophy

Bullfrog

Shortleees seems to me from the outside like you are michael mullen possessed. Why does it bother you so much. Who cares who plays what games. Its happened for years in these types of games. Trying to get best players possible to advance to final and maybe win it. I seen mullen play v cranhill . he was impressive. But by no means can he win game himself.

Here fair play to them if they can get a decent player in to do the damage scoring goals if he's playing then it's legal so so f**k how much he gets f**k all to do wi anyone else but them other teams just need to consecrate on the own team But we wish both teams all the best for tomorrow and look forward to meeting one of them in the final I'm sure they'll be buzzing just as we are #c'mon the mighy argyle

Wee red book would happen in our team we've had same squad all season great bunch of guys everyone plays for each other and wot a talented bunch too hard work and talent is all u need and that's wot any team at this stage will have there's no point banging on about one player he's there player so deal with it we've got our own players that r just as good and I'm definitely sure of that plus I'm under no illusions that the bullfrog have a strong team and a great chance and there's no way hill got this far wi a one man team

Another big game tomorrow bully v Bhill who wins this one??

If the goal machine that's Johnny Hendry is still wi the Bullfrog,I'll take him to score 2 and the froggers to edge a close game 4-3.    :)

Edited by tommyboy