Sunday Trophy

Bullfrog

The PORKY CURSE is real and here are the facts

1. Tipped coach and horses quoted them as the best team in Scotland... Boom got humped out off bhill of all people

2. Jumped on the shortless bandwagon which they didn't need and while they were going along like a well manufactured steam train .... Boom got beat up in Oban in 1/4

3. Was sure u tipped Irvine town and was massaging Clark drive at some point this season ... Since then both teams have had shockers and struggling to string a run of wins

Now ur tipping bhill will give them hell 👹😂😂 bhill will not be happy about you putting your curse on them

fingers crossed its a lot of rubbish!

FFs doctor Hannibal did your fried baws for breakfast gift you indigestion me sure no hill on here an forums no do with class have tipped Hurford win junior cup lifted 29 pond early on Leicester 10p at 5000/1 winning league won 16 pound Ross county winning league cup set to lift Tenner when the bhoys get title won £2 Saturday buffs beating camelon. Won 1.60 yesterday azur 16/1 at south will. How lucky that.

FFs doctor Hannibal did your fried baws for breakfast gift you indigestion me sure no hill on here an forums no do with class have tipped Hurford win junior cup lifted 29 pond early on Leicester 10p at 5000/1 winning league won 16 pound Ross county winning league cup set to lift Tenner when the bhoys get title won £2 Saturday buffs beating camelon. Won 1.60 yesterday azur 16/1 at south will. How lucky that.

That's sum big stakes

Chelseagirl you no worry no such thing curses and you should go toilet quicker before crossing legs. You hill fan it be easy said possible for you win cup log time ago before I got coaches season book,,,,fact.

My lift got flat wheel well said locheeharp all the best mate.away now!! Ps Tuffs taking on the no right wtf ,,,,only men on here Cunny from Shortlees an me he no hide behind nicknames.

Edited by Porky

My lift got flat wheel well said locheeharp all the best mate.away now!! Ps Tuffs taking on the no right wtf ,,,,only men on here Cunny from Shortlees an me he

no hide behind nicknames.

No harm mate but want to stop smoking that wacky then cuming on pie and Bovril..

Going to be a tough game for both teams as should be expected in semi of a major cup game. Saw boortriehill beat cranhill ðŸ™. Not seen much of bully .

But going with their results they certsinly wont be a pushover. Im goin to go for boortiehill 3-2 in a close match.

Good luck both teams.

Edited by Geeboiy33