Sunday Trophy

Bullfrog

Today 1st half we better team dominated 2nd half jst didny play way we did first half. Alot diff faces for btree from last week when i watched them no dosrespect but without mullen then they wont do much decent side but he single handed put us out the scottish today if they keep paying a mean playing him a need fancy them to win it. Sore to go out but fair play to ther lads came back to pub with us and gad a good piss up lol. All the best to the last 4. Anyones now

Tht was mullens 2nd game he told us at half time and also said he disny know y hea playin ther shite. And thts his word am not mixing nothing but shows money tlks and he also said he knocksd back a sunday shift in work at double time ????. But as i said emd day he played they won and most ther most were actually gd lads amd brand new so wish them best

Also took in cranhill / bourtreehill game today. Thought cranhill were the better team first half . Last 5 mins of first half b/hill had a chance or two. Thought second half .b/hill were by far the better team . With the boy mullen steppin it up a gear. Cranhill never gave in though. and tried to press late on. But on a whole mullen was defo the difference .

Tht was mullens 2nd game he told us at half time and also said he disny know y hea playin ther shite. And thts his word am not mixing nothing but shows money tlks and he also said he knocksd back a sunday shift in work at double time . But as i said emd day he played they won and most ther most were actually gd lads amd brand new so wish them best

he was working this morning at Bathgate and turned up at 13:30, so don't think he knocked a shift back

Feckin fed up with the paying players saga btw.....boring!!! I couldn't give two hoots who is paying players all I know is there is 4 teams left and I can't wait to find out who we get.....wee pub team from Muirhouse Motherwell still in the mix ????

Tht was mullens 2nd game he told us at half time and also said he disny know y hea playin ther shite. And thts his word am not mixing nothing but shows money tlks and he also said he knocksd back a sunday shift in work at double time ????. But as i said emd day he played they won and most ther most were actually gd lads amd brand new so wish them best

am sure a heard Mullen went there from work his shift was bye so can't be much truth in this! How no just get over it yous are out fair and square this money talk is making yous look silly noo bad losers maybe who knows!! A can't comment on game wasn't there but the sounds of it the best team won congrats to all winners some tasty ties in semi final good luck!!

Feckin fed up with the paying players saga btw.....boring!!! I couldn't give two hoots who is paying players all I know is there is 4 teams left and I can't wait to find out who we get.....wee pub team from Muirhouse Motherwell still in the mix ????

can't agree more well said mate!!! N good luck!

Cheats end of . And regarding the player gtin pushed out clearly mullens showed up n some guys bn dropped for him, Never asked if he started the last scottish game either ;) Shows what the clubs like when the guys standing during the game telling folk how pish the team is hahahahah Excellent

Brung no c**t in last year ???? and a couldny give a toss ppl pay or not thts how they go about it upty them anytean probs would if they could ???? and am only goin woth what got told no sour grapes as said 1st half better team by far 2nd they wanted it more and showed it and defo deserved ther win. Thts first i have seen mullen in person and hes a class act 2 his goals not many would have scored just clinical but without him ther very average but a a fancy and hope they go winit cause as said most ther lads were cracking boys and stayed for a drink aswell and nice lads

Cheats end of . And regarding the player gtin pushed out clearly mullens showed up n some guys bn dropped for him, Never asked if he started the last scottish game either ;) Shows what the clubs like when the guys standing during the game telling folk how pish the team is hahahahah Excellent

Or all celebrating together as they march on into the semi's ?

What do you suggest, give their team mate a pasting after he scores the winning goals..........????!!!!!

Now that would be team spirit!