Sunday Trophy

Bullfrog

1 hour ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Was shocked to see twitter poll having Kincorn so far ahead in predictions. Agree Bellshill will take care of them

Wouldnt pay much attention to twitter polls mate lol the whole team and there pals can vote for there team were the other team dont means he haw! 

bellshill will beat them for me comfortably i think Donner will beat Edinburgh East aswell stronger team Haggs will beat Charlies Bar but the others can go either way 

Bullwood 2 Harvester 1

Harvester the better team missing two one on ones in the first 5 mins good saves from bull keeper if both of those chances were taken Harvey would have took 3/4 of them Bullwood two goals from two corners exact same goals poor defending from Harvester Harvey will be spewing with that but fairplay to Bullwood chances dont win games and there a good side 

1 hour ago, superleigh said:

Bullwood will surely fancy themselves now after beating Harvester

Still sticking with Donner! I was at the game sunday bullwood are a decent side and will give the other teams a game but Harvester will be spewing after that the better team in my view just missed a copious ammount of chances that should have been put away! All the best to the last 4 

Still sticking with Donner! I was at the game sunday bullwood are a decent side and will give the other teams a game but Harvester will be spewing after that the better team in my view just missed a copious ammount of chances that should have been put away! All the best to the last 4 

Was any of these semi final trans close to winning it last season ? I know castlemilk won everything but just can’t mind any of these teams been mentioned last season

1 hour ago, king Henrik7 said:

Was any of these semi final trans close to winning it last season ? I know castlemilk won everything but just can’t mind any of these teams been mentioned last season

this is Bullwoods first season Haggs havent been close to a final neither have Donner or Bellshill i think its all 4 teams first ever semi and will there first ever final whoever gets there