Sunday Trophy

Bullfrog

54 minutes ago, superleigh said:

That donner team is nothing like what they have now. You are having a nightmare here 

Well that’s the donner team I watched twice mate. So no nightmare. Based on what I have seen, which was that team, there was, not is - I’ll stand corrected, pennies players in it. 

So since you are more up to date than me obviously, u got a new squad list photo of the team!? 

nevertheless the last 8 should be a buzz. Who do u fancy then superleigh 

28 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Well that’s the donner team I watched twice mate. So no nightmare. Based on what I have seen, which was that team, there was, not is - I’ll stand corrected, pennies players in it. 

So since you are more up to date than me obviously, u got a new squad list photo of the team!? 

nevertheless the last 8 should be a buzz. Who do u fancy then superleigh 

I haven't seen all the teams left in it so hard to say

Did say previously though the donner will take a bit of beating if they have everyone available. 

The Harvester score on sunday means they have to be right up there as well. 

2 hours ago, Neil86 said:

My team are playing Haggs Tavern in the cup on sunday, seems to be some high praise for them on here. They class aye? unbeaten all season I believe.

Good team mate just like the Donner in that league Scottish is wide open still picking Donner but Haggs Harvey and Bullwood are in for a shout 

23 hours ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

So none of the Donner team played with Pennies when they were a force? You are 100% on this?

So names such as: John Lynn (albeit played a few times) Barry Lynn, Cheeko, , Geo Haney Liam and Geo. None of them played with Pennies?

Donner.png

John Lynn the only player still at the Donner I believe. 
the others dont play there now. 
haggs beat Donner 8-1 in league so my money would be on the haggs 

2 hours ago, Jack_Jarvis69 said:

John Lynn the only player still at the Donner I believe. 
the others dont play there now. 
haggs beat Donner 8-1 in league so my money would be on the haggs 

Realisticly tho the donner were at bare bones and never had the team they have now be a COMPLETELY different game now 

A wouldn't be writing out Ayrshire team Charlie's bar..cracking team with really good players... big stricker has scored around 20 goals in 6 games...played with my junior team beginning of the season before wanting too go back and play with his pals..shame really 

On 13/02/2020 at 21:30, buffyboy1 said:

A wouldn't be writing out Ayrshire team Charlie's bar..cracking team with really good players... big stricker has scored around 20 goals in 6 games...played with my junior team beginning of the season before wanting too go back and play with his pals..shame really 

Watched them today. 
Rotten. 
the big striker who played as number 9 looked like he could play at a level, shame the rest of his team mates couldn’t or couldn’t be bothered. 

Bellshill by far the better team and the score line of 6-1 was justified. 

1 hour ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Watched them today. 
Rotten. 
the big striker who played as number 9 looked like he could play at a level, shame the rest of his team mates couldn’t or couldn’t be bothered. 

Bellshill by far the better team and the score line of 6-1 was justified

Saw the result there..yeah the big number 9 could have stayed and done well with my junior team it's a shame really.

Is there any local Sunday teams of a "lesser" level around the North of Glasgow that I could train/coach with? Played a bit of senior/junior/decent amateur back many years ago, unfit as f**k now and for many years watching senior football home/away. Love the amateur game, done a few coaching badges so hopefully can bring something, just want to get off my arse and enjoy football again, whether it be playing or coaching. If theres any teams that need a hand, give me a shout. Cheers.