Sunday Trophy

Bullfrog

13 minutes ago, The roadrunner mark2 said:

I wasn't impressed with Donner at the weekend play like that again they have no chance. Between Haggs, Gow, Harvester and Bullwod if they can win the q/f.

When the Donner get a full team on the park they are a match for anyone

3 hours ago, superleigh said:

When the Donner get a full team on the park they are a match for anyone

Tend to agree. Lot of boys are Pennies players. They will do well.

Interesting tie Sunday - Gow v Harvester - The Gow have a game against Castlemilk Dynamo i believe on Saturday. How much that takes out the team who would probably play the Sunday game.

1 hour ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Interesting tie Sunday - Gow v Harvester - The Gow have a game against Castlemilk Dynamo i believe on Saturday. How much that takes out the team who would probably play the Sunday game.

0 pennies players 

5 hours ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Pennies aren’t even a team anymore 

Watched Gow v Haverster yesterday Gow dominated the game. Harvester had  3 chances scored 2 the Gow had some great chances to win the game. Harvesters experiance also made them difficult to beakdown in the very windy conditions. Gow forwards didn't look as sharp as I have seen them before, looked heavy legged from the Castlemilk game. I have now seen Haggs, Donner, Bullwood. Harvester. If I was a betting man Haggs is the team to beat for me, they are not a bad team and have what everyone wants a really good no9.

3 hours ago, The roadrunner mark2 said:

Watched Gow v Haverster yesterday Gow dominated the game. Harvester had  3 chances scored 2 the Gow had some great chances to win the game. Harvesters experiance also made them difficult to beakdown in the very windy conditions. Gow forwards didn't look as sharp as I have seen them before, looked heavy legged from the Castlemilk game. I have now seen Haggs, Donner, Bullwood. Harvester. If I was a betting man Haggs is the team to beat for me, they are not a bad team and have what everyone wants a really good no9.

I also watched the game wouldnt say Gow dominated tho i would say they had more possesion but wasted it everytime few chances for both teams and it was really who was going to score first the game was horrible i was close to getting in my car and leaving it was that bad couldnt play any sort of football what so ever. Good win for Harvester if i was a betting man i would probably edge Donner but Harvey Bullwood Haggs can all win it 

1 hour ago, Leafaboy said:

I also watched the game wouldnt say Gow dominated tho i would say they had more possesion but wasted it everytime few chances for both teams and it was really who was going to score first the game was horrible i was close to getting in my car and leaving it was that bad couldnt play any sort of football what so ever. Good win for Harvester if i was a betting man i would probably edge Donner but Harvey Bullwood Haggs can all win it 

Get your cash on Haggs top team with boys all playing at a high Saturday level . 

So none of the Donner team played with Pennies when they were a force? You are 100% on this?

So names such as: John Lynn (albeit played a few times) Barry Lynn, Cheeko, , Geo Haney Liam and Geo. None of them played with Pennies?

Donner.png

46 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

So none of the Donner team played with Pennies when they were a force? You are 100% on this?

So names such as: John Lynn (albeit played a few times) Barry Lynn, Cheeko, , Geo Haney Liam and Geo. None of them played with Pennies?

Donner.png

That donner team is nothing like what they have now. You are having a nightmare here