Sunday Trophy

Bullfrog

45 minutes ago, ABC123. said:

They have a real quality squad and could go all the way, although they have loads of individuals though that could be there problem don’t play as a team

Killie u mean ? Yes have seen their squad this year and wouldn't be far away from winning the sat Scottish either.

some decent looking games in the last 8

Sunday - 23rd - February - 2020

Team 1

Team 2

Kick Off

1 hour ago, ABC123. said:

Took this game in today haggs very strong and will take some beating but killie very depleted and nowhere near full strengthwould be a good game but if both full strength haggs prob still won but be a good game

Heard this killie a few times doing something but they seem to get papped everytime

14 minutes ago, Leafaboy said:

Heard this killie a few times doing something but they seem to get papped everytime

I have seen killie a few times and they have signed some top players. The trouble it seems is getting them too turn up. I think shortlees being away in Aberdeen on the Saturday combined with the fact Billy Mason had his birthday doo Saturday night killed any slight chance they had today. 

Always a problem when sunday teams have a lot of saturday boys playing.thats the dangers I suppose.

I have seen killie a few times and they have signed some top players. The trouble it seems is getting them too turn up. I think shortlees being away in Aberdeen on the Saturday combined with the fact Billy Mason had his birthday doo Saturday night killed any slight chance they had today. 

2 hours ago, CFCbhoy said:

Happens to every team mate im sure everyone is partial to a saturday night out and not turning up its annoying for teams when it happens cause it can cost them but thats sunday football for you theres been many times teams have no were near the strengh they have and get put out but if they had there full team they could of won it ect but as stated sunday fitbaw for you! 

On 03/02/2020 at 07:33, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Budhill 4-5 Charlies bar
Bullwood 6-0 The Grange
Eastend utd 2-6 Donner Inn
Edinburgh Cale 0-1 Bellshill
Haggs Taver 7-1 Killie Athletic
Lesmahagow P-P Harvester
Meadowmill 1-1 Edinburgh East (1-3 pens)

Plenty good teams left will be an interesting draw