Sunday Trophy

Bullfrog

8 hours ago, Brad Bobley said:

Must be frustrating for the good sides in the Airdrie and Coatbridge setup with teams chucking it as soon as the going gets tough. Really feel for the Bullfrog and Lesmahagow in particular who’ve faced the same nonsense for two or three seasons now.

Bullwood a good addition to the league in terms of player quality.

Be good to see who wins the Sunday Trophy this year in the absence of a dominant Castlemilk.

Ourselves, Airdrie Albion, we have Been in the league longer and have seen just about everything. Ourselves and bully being the longest serving at the minute. 
the lads at the Gow being a great and welcomed addition over last few seasons.  last season when they took us apart at Greenfield, that was some of the best football I’ve been up against in a long time. 

6 teams in the AnC now. 6 good good teams so be interesting to see how the league finishes 

Edited by HEY_SIDNEY

• 2 weeks later...

After seeing the Donner Inn squad I’d like to add them into the mix. 
the two Lynn brothers, cheeko, bull and a few others. Played against most of these boys years ago. Unbelievable. 

looking interesting this year for this cup. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/11/2019 at 15:15, Leafaboy said:

Harvester

Bullfrog

Donner

Bullwood

these are the teams for me 

Bullfrog now out also, assume the Grange must be a good side never heard of them

Donner & Haggs both through again yesterday. be interesting to see how the Drum get on against Lesmahagow on Sunday, not ideal having a big Scottish game the same day as an old firm final 

3 hours ago, superleigh said:

Bullfrog now out also, assume the Grange must be a good side never heard of them

Donner & Haggs both through again yesterday. be interesting to see how the Drum get on against Lesmahagow on Sunday, not ideal having a big Scottish game the same day as an old firm final 

So i seen mate just goes to show upsets can allways happen theres no clear winner this year for it 

2 hours ago, Thesoccerguy said:

Killie athletic will be there abouts defo. Going about their business quietly.  

Wouldnt say so mate they drew 2-2 with a very poor maryhill milan team and won on pens seen this killie being mentioned the past few seasons and get no where near it could be wrong but my opinion 

2 hours ago, Thesoccerguy said:

They skelped the grange team 8-2 who put bullfrog out. On their day as good as I have seen sunday wise but agree with u no clear winner.

Grange had half a team that day, grange are a very very good outfit now, few new top players playing, will be interesting

14 minutes ago, The roadrunner mark2 said:

I think the winner will come from:

Harvester

Haggs

Donner Inn

Lesmahagow

The Gow have struggled on a sunday due to the team playing Saturday.  If they can get past the Drum on Friday Night they could have another final in them.

Agree with what you have put the winner will come from one of them bullwood are a good side aswell so wouldnt rule them out harvester 3 time champions they will allways fancy it lesmahagow been to the final last year will want to go 1 better donner haggs both good sides aswell so we will see