Sunday Trophy

Bullfrog

Agree mate Guy spouting piss about red ash just showing his age , old man with bitterness in his bones about never doing anything in the game

Haha not quite, right about the age though, bullfrog mare likes bulls heid, is that bald mutant you? One eyes going for a pint the other for a paper.

Edited by Sir Matt Le Tiss

Haha not quite, right about the age though, bullfrog mare likes bulls heid, is that bald mutant you? One eyes going for a pint the other for a paper.

Away and dream of doing it all over again......... But wait u can't 😠Bitterness and jealousy is an illness , contact your local gp soon ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Whats happened at lowson,played them last year and were a very good side but i see there near the bottom of league this season

The performances are still there, we play well each week and we should really be sitting mid table comfortably. Main problem is taking our chances and we are where we are due to this.

Away and dream of doing it all over again......... But wait u can't 😠Bitterness and jealousy is an illness , contact your local gp soon ðŸ‘ðŸ»

I could play it in my pipe n slippers the pub league stuff is that bad but i never lowered myself to it and wouldn't start now #dognduckvsredlion