Sunday Trophy

Bullfrog

Argylle best footballing team on a Sunday is certain . But best footballing team in Dundee is a stretch. You would never know exactly as most players play for the top premier sat sides. But good luck to Argylle nonetheless

Wouldn't put us up there as the best side in Dundee if you are including Junior teams. It's tough on a Sunday as there are a few very good sides in our league although the overall quality of the league isn't great.

Bully looked a very good outfit today wi some very good players good passing side very similar to ourselves should be a cracking final b/hill looked bang average today think the occasion got to them at the start they were getting over ran all over the park the defenders looked like they'd never played wi each other before in the first half could've been 4-0 down at ht but got it together at ht and looked ok for 20 mins got themselves back into the game but best team won in the end and deserved it

Sounds like a player to me 😳

Argylle best footballing team on a Sunday is certain . But best footballing team in Dundee is a stretch. You would never know exactly as most players play for the top premier sat sides. But good luck to Argylle nonetheless

i was meaning best Sunday footballing team in Dundee or I'd go as far as saying amateur team in Dundee

Sounds like a player to me 😳

flash u sound like a bit of a cock. I think argyle r one of the best amateur teams in Dundee. And all u keep banging on about is the juniors I couldn't give a f**k about the juniors there's nothing special there in Dundee believe me and on about if I'm a player or not who gives a f**k u twat

flash u sound like a bit of a cock. I think argyle r one of the best amateur teams in Dundee. And all u keep banging on about is the juniors I couldn't give a f**k about the juniors there's nothing special there in Dundee believe me and on about if I'm a player or not who gives a f**k u twat

That's me told

Good Luck in the Final

As everyone has picked up, east and west premier teams would pump amateur sides outside of that id honestly say itd be very close, so far my saturday team who are nowhere near the best amateur team in Scotland have beat 3 junior sides, two east, one west all comfortably and all who are in good league positions, so amateur players usually move to and from junior sides frequently because of this

As everyone has picked up, east and west premier teams would pump amateur sides outside of that id honestly say itd be very close, so far my saturday team who are nowhere near the best amateur team in Scotland have beat 3 junior sides, two east, one west all comfortably and all who are in good league positions, so amateur players usually move to and from junior sides frequently because of this

It's a pointless argument as imo the junior/lowland league team have nothing to gain as it's a training game to them essentially where as the ams team treats it like a cup final as they feel they have a point to prove. I know Craigshill, Linlithgow and my own team have beat junior, EOS and lowland league teams in past couple seasons but over a sustained period ie league season you'd fancy the "higher" opposition to come out on top more than not