Sunday Trophy

Bullfrog

Feckin translator needed for that.....

The lad doesn't keep well and English isn't his strong point, he does his best.

I made the same remark as yourself, then I found out. Made me feel pretty small and ignorant. Just cut him some loose man. ðŸ‘

Edited by wishyman

Translation,,,,hope you lucky in your empty shop door away the. Day wae yr used costa cup. The rain wil wash away last nights incontinencee. Meds fault Dyslexia might make me look fool but brain stil very sharp tool. Bourtreehill pride o ayrshire. Get it politely round y.

Porky swab hill once this season early. Porky is Cunny Cunny is Medda Medda is porky daz boy is sir Matt busy sir Matt busby is really relentless shortleeees is mr mentol mr mental ah Heard mr no it all boyfiends step..sisters talkin goldfish,,,,that's fact but who gives f**k who heard Whois who. Now time for ma meds then another session with my shrink who a heard is really brer mole on the save Irvine meadow FB page.

Edited by Porky

Porky swab hill once this season early. Porky is Cunny Cunny is Medda Medda is porky daz boy is sir Matt busy sir Matt busby is really relentless shortleeees is mr mentol mr mental ah Heard mr no it all boyfiends step..sisters talkin goldfish,,,,that's fact but who gives f**k who heard Whois who. Now time for ma meds then another session with my shrink who a heard is really brer mole on the save Irvine meadow FB page.

A see your up early writing that dross, the meds ur talking about am assuming is methadone? ??

Your on here knee pads and Vaseline at the ready for bhill? Average side without Micheal Mullen 😳 Bullfrogs got a great chance next Sunday and if the big centre half has a good game against Mullen then a fancy them to nik it 3-1 3-2

Porky don't reply on this page till you've had a detox

Sorry lads no good first in morning,,,it Lycira an Amtryptiline am on plus much more. U want a go at misfortune folk them bolt of to britains first site this supposed be about foot ball. I really really really hope Ricky Mullin softens your players buttocks he hardest tackler in Scotland. 6 nil give them hill hell. Piss S...third time positive.

Edited by Porky

Sorry lads no good first in morning,,,it Lycira an Amtryptiline am on plus much more. U want a go at misfortune folk them bolt of to britains first site this supposed be about foot ball. I really really really hope Ricky Mullin softens your players buttocks he hardest tackler in Scotland. 6 nil give them hill hell. Piss S...third time positive.

Only cheeks getting softened is yours .. You've tipped every team in each tournament so a guess Ul get 1 right 😂😂 when the hill get turned next week , who will u tip next? Am quite sure that side won't want the porky curse 😳

Ha ha good oneNow get back to your paitience at Ailsalol lol. No such thing curses hill will pay no mind to forum fannies they to classy for it .ps sorry see you have cognitive impairment two you say I get one wright then say hill lose. You readin my posts too much.

Edited by Porky

The PORKY CURSE is real and here are the facts

1. Tipped coach and horses quoted them as the best team in Scotland... Boom got humped out off bhill of all people

2. Jumped on the shortless bandwagon which they didn't need and while they were going along like a well manufactured steam train .... Boom got beat up in Oban in 1/4

3. Was sure u tipped Irvine town and was massaging Clark drive at some point this season ... Since then both teams have had shockers and struggling to string a run of wins

Now ur tipping bhill will give them hell 👹😂😂 bhill will not be happy about you putting your curse on them