Sunday Trophy

Bullfrog

Let's be honest here he should look that good against amatuer players.... After all he did play professional footie for a good few years! Obviously wants to be big fish in

Small pond!

Folk need to pipe doon about him and take his banger out their mouth.

100% true played against him also hes outstanding no doubt about it, but some of the lassies on here have got it bad for him, prob at hame wae their micheal mullan pyjamas on knocking one off to a big poster of him

Gee the guy a break , guys naming him left right n centre here n probably never seen him before , he's playing fitba and allegations of getting a few quid , if he does get a wage fair play to him ðŸ‘🻠don't blame Him or any other player taking the money a blame the idiots who pay it for ruining the amateur game ...

I agree Dr lector.....I've not seen him play so unfair to judge him...altough don't think I have really. I just think people are jealous of his talents or maybe his talents being at another team. As far as I'm concerned......he's just a name.

Are bourtreehill good without Mullen? Yes

Could a good team beat them with 10men? Yes

Solution- take Mullen out the game early on and go for it with 10 men 😂😂😂

On a serious note every team in the Scottish at any stage would take him in there team if they had the chance, and every team at this stage will be scrambling around trying to get in the best players it happens deal with it

I agree Dr lector.....I've not seen him play so unfair to judge him...altough don't think I have really. I just think people are jealous of his talents or maybe his talents being at another team. As far as I'm concerned......he's just a name.

You just did above....

Trust me, there are another 14/15 players you need to worry about also. Mullen is the just best of a very good bunch.

Too much now on this lad. Am sure he is a very good striker no doubt. But that's his job, just the same as it's the keepers to keep them out & defences to defend. Am pretty sure that these guys & midfielders all played an equal part in the victorys. If he scored 4 and the team got beat 5-4 it would not matter a jot. So share the love lads. And I know that a lot of the people on here are not from the Tayside region per say. But Dundee Argylle are REAL contenders for this. They have around 4 different match winners with 1 of the 4 of exceptional quality. Good luck to All the teams, who am sure are where they are on merit with a wee bit of luck thrown in along the way what every good team needs aswell.....

Argylle For me. ✌