Sunday Trophy

Bullfrog

Mullen rip jamie a new 1 like rest of defenders he comes up against guys a class act

i doubt he will to be fair, for the first 35 mins last week the cranhill centre half had mullen under control until he had to go off injured, the guys has ability there is no doubt about that but he isnt the best i have seen in amatuer football infact i would expect any decent centre half would rather face someone like him who has tons of ability but not a huge amount of pace than the likes of a Mcaulley from Colville or Swan from Harvester who also have ability but are rapid alongside it. guess we will find out soon enough

i doubt he will to be fair, for the first 35 mins last week the cranhill centre half had mullen under control until he had to go off injured, the guys has ability there is no doubt about that but he isnt the best i have seen in amatuer football infact i would expect any decent centre half would rather face someone like him who has tons of ability but not a huge amount of pace than the likes of a Mcaulley from Colville or Swan from Harvester who also have ability but are rapid alongside it. guess we will find out soon enough

centre half done a great job then considering Mullen was on the left of a 3 up first half mate and most of second half aswell ripping the left back that plays with Coalville to bits boy lance is it ?? And trust me has pace and power than any striker that I no ask any defender that's marked him they will tel you that a marked him when a played higher level 5/6 years ago the guy is unmarkable on his game and his goals speaks for itself he's prob the top goal scorer for any club in Scotland just now he has been best scorer for years!! A watched highlights of game on that affinity tv last night 🙈🙈 al tel he hasn't changed you could be 6ft tall and 18st and you would still bounce off Mullen the guys solid and only needs a glimpse and goal and it's going in the net!

Sunday was 1st i have seen mullen after obv hearing about him 1st half we did keep him quite 2nd half mayb shoulda doubled up on him but guys class he is alot faster and more mobile than i thought he was if he turns up on his gane the win the scottish i think

centre half done a great job then considering Mullen was on the left of a 3 up first half mate and most of second half aswell ripping the left back that plays with Coalville to bits boy lance is it ?? And trust me has pace and power than any striker that I no ask any defender that's marked him they will tel you that a marked him when a played higher level 5/6 years ago the guy is unmarkable on his game and his goals speaks for itself he's prob the top goal scorer for any club in Scotland just now he has been best scorer for years!! A watched highlights of game on that affinity tv last night al tel he hasn't changed you could be 6ft tall and 18st and you would still bounce off Mullen the guys solid and only needs a glimpse and goal and it's going in the net!

all about opinions however some people have him on here as unplayable which in reality in amateur football just isnt true, as i said there is no doubt that the boy is a player but i dont think he is any better than the any of the strikers at the better teams across the country

Sunday was 1st i have seen mullen after obv hearing about him 1st half we did keep him quite 2nd half mayb shoulda doubled up on him but guys class he is alot faster and more mobile than i thought he was if he turns up on his gane the win the scottish i think

I agree and watching highlights cranhill keeper pulled of some really good saves and also what a strike it was from Mullen when hitting the top corner with a volley!! Cranhill really good passing side also looked a very good game with 2 good sides make the best team win!

all about opinions however some people have him on here as unplayable which in reality in amateur football just isnt true, as i said there is no doubt that the boy is a player but i dont think he is any better than the any of the strikers at the better teams across the country

no 1 is unplayable mate but I have played against a lot of good strikers and he's the best I have played against ball sticks to the guy and you can't get near him his power is unreal and when he gets a glimpse off goal no matter were he is he can punish you,,

centre half done a great job then considering Mullen was on the left of a 3 up first half mate and most of second half aswell ripping the left back that plays with Coalville to bits boy lance is it ?? And trust me has pace and power than any striker that I no ask any defender that's marked him they will tel you that a marked him when a played higher level 5/6 years ago the guy is unmarkable on his game and his goals speaks for itself he's prob the top goal scorer for any club in Scotland just now he has been best scorer for years!! A watched highlights of game on that affinity tv last night al tel he hasn't changed you could be 6ft tall and 18st and you would still bounce off Mullen the guys solid and only needs a glimpse and goal and it's going in the net!

is he a good ride

Let's be honest here he should look that good against amatuer players.... After all he did play professional footie for a good few years! Obviously wants to be big fish in

Small pond!

Folk need to pipe doon about him and take his banger out their mouth.