Potential Signings for Top Table

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, we hounded a manager who was clueless and wasn't getting the best out of the players. His football was also chronic at times.

You lost three league games, the manager won three trophies in two years, hardly clueless.

Celtic don't have a divine right to win every game .

It had nothing to do with games lost, style of play or any other such nonsense.

They got pumped by Rangers, cardinal sin.

Oh my, I'd forgotten just how bitter they are.

Obviously, Deila didn't have the Top Trumps score of certain Celtic managers to protect him.

He was hopeless though.

He lost three league games, that's apparently only hopeless if you're a Celtic fan.

Something you want to get off your chest....

He lost three league games, that's apparently only hopeless if you're a Celtic fan.

Something you want to get off your chest....

Are you suggesting that given Celtic's relative resources, they've served up something other than comical underachievement over the last couple of seasons?

I actually think Deila took the fall for a club that couldn't motivate itself with no CL football or games with their best mates.

He wasn't brilliant but I think Celtics issue was a wider arrogance and malaise.

Are you suggesting that given Celtic's relative resources, they've served up something other than comical underachievement over the last couple of seasons?

They won the league by 15 points, a double lsst season and in anyone's book that's pretty decent.

They won the league by 15 points, a double lsst season and in anyone's book that's pretty decent.

In context, it really isn't remotely decent.

Not doing trebles during each year of Rangers' absence represents hilarious failure.

Throw in successive European humiliations and pound for pound, you've got one of the greatest ever tales of sporting underachievement.

Monkeys upset because celtic haven't won any trebles recently, this is the guy who wasn't happy about the possibility of Rangers ending the one horse race.

Monkeys upset because celtic haven't won any trebles recently, this is the guy who wasn't happy about the possibility of Rangers ending the one horse race.

"You seem to have an issue, and I've a fair idea as to what it is"

© benny, vicky the viking.

You can tell bennetts not been supporting a top flight side when Deilas been around. They played astoundingly bad football, regularly got papped out the domestic cups and spent a relative fortune doing so. The "success" Celtic have had is simply because of the absolutely massive gulf in finances they have over everyone else, combined with Aberdeen being complete and utter shitehawks, more than anything great Deilas done. 

Archived