Crying

I used to get like what KB has explained after I took social drugs on nights out - a few times it would last long into the week with chronic feelings of fear and paranoia, sadness and general worthlessness. Then by the time was Friday night I would want to do it all again. Not sure why i look back on those memories so fondly tbh.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cried when I took my last dog to get put down, she was a great dog though and I had her from 9-23, that was hard doing that.

Other than that I can't think of a time I've really cried, funerals and deaths I haven't cried at yet but then only my gran has died who I've been close too and my main worry was my mum so I didn't really think about myself there.

I cried when I took my last dog to get put down, she was a great dog though and I had her from 9-23, that was hard doing that.

Other than that I can't think of a time I've really cried, funerals and deaths I haven't cried at yet but then only my gran has died who I've been close too and my main worry was my mum so I didn't really think about myself there.

That's perfectly acceptable cause dugs are magic.

I had a greet this morning after knocking the milk over, it did feel a bit pointless tbh!!

^^Same here, it was while ago but when our wee dog we'd had for about 16 years got put down I was a complete wreck. Got a phone call from my Mum while I was at work to say the dog had taken a bad turn couldn't work after getting that news so headed straight to my Mums.

Within a couple of hours we were on our way to the vets and I held her while she got the jag, bloody welling up here just thinking about that.

I was still having random greeting fits the next day. :(

I make a meal for my friends,

Try to make it delicious,

Try to keep it nutritious,

Create wonderful dishes

Not one of them thinks about the way I feel

Nobody compliments the meal

I got hurt feelings, I got hurt feelings

I feel like a prize asshole

No one even mentions my casserole

You coulda said something nice about my profiteroles

I make a meal for my friends,

Try to make it delicious,

Try to keep it nutritious,

Create wonderful dishes

Not one of them thinks about the way I feel

Nobody compliments the meal

I feel like a prize asshole

No one even mentions my casserole

You coulda said something nice about my profiteroles

tumblr_me44g7P0br1ql6c6go2_500.gif

F***s sake, it was only 10.51 when you posted, you didn't give yourself much time to get used to having a pet.

Mozza beat me to it. Us Dons' fans are hard hearted bast'rds

Archived