Edusport - back at Hamilton Palace

The SoSL site's fixtures pages show Edusport's home venue on Easter Sat 26th March (v Mid Annandale, in the league) and on Sat 2nd April (v Fleet Star, in the league) as both being back at Hamilton Palace.

Is that right?

Annan Athletic aren't at Home on either of those two days, so it's not SPFL matches of theirs precluding Edusport using Galabank.

So does anybody know why these two aren't at Galabank? [or it is just an error in the fixtures pages].

This Saturday (5th March), Annan Athletic do have a home SPFL game, which means Edusport v Civil Service Strollers in the QF of the South Region Challenge Cup will be played up at Renfrew Juniors' new ground (3G).

Win that, and on Sat 2nd April Edusport would be at home in the SF (v EK or Edinburgh City) rather than meeting Fleet in the league. Whether Edusport's home venue that day would remain Hamilton Palace isn't certain - as a cup tie that one could get switched / played somewhere neutral.

Thanks in advance for any clarification info.

• 2 weeks later...

Typos now corrected on the website.

But a rearranged Home game on 30th April has been added (v Fleet, moved from 2nd April when Edusport are instead on cup duty).

Annan Athletic are Home that day.

So it's at Palmerston.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Have Edusport had a batch of boys return back to France recently? The last time I went to watch them I hardly recognised anyone. I know they have a lot of players on their books but having watched them a fair few times this season I thought I would have spotted a few familiar faces. The only 3 I recognised was the chunky winger, the class No. 10 and a CB.

Archived