Killie vs County - 01/03/16

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any recommendation for parking close to the ground for the away end (which, in recent history, could be either the corner of the main stand or behind the goal)?

You'll be in the main stand tonight bungle, I can't imagine the Chadwick will be open at all. Seaford Street isn't a bad shout for parking, failing that you can maybe try up North Hamilton Street or if all else fails the old Safeway car park will do you alright.

As a side note, the league have organised a midweek fixture between the most northerly team and the most southerly team for the second time in a season.

Just in case we had forgotten what a great bunch of absolute fucking bunglemerchants they are.

Comfortable home win, we are bad now.

The pessimism amongst both sets of supporters for this fixture is fantastic :)

Going by our weekend performance, comfortable home victory.

Clearly, neither of you are versed in the ways of Kilmarnock FC.

We don't win "must wins".

We need the 3 points here, but after Saturdays performance that is some ask for me now.

Hoping the idea of playing a central player out on the right is finished, just does not work. We have Franks who can play on the right and is capable of delivering a decent ball. Other than that play Rafa and move Midge over.

Although Fox is definitely a big loss, Woods looked competent in all but one game that he played earlier in the season.

I would like to see his namesake take a place on the bench. Mcshane and Woods get in each others way a lot and it was frustrating on Saturday. If I had to pick one, that would be Mcshane.

For the other central position, would not mind seeing Murdoch get a shout but Irvine more likely.

The only pleasing part of Saturday was Mclaughlin, he looked comfortable. Has a throw in as good as a corner. Would like him to keep his place.

Not checked but if Foster is available if he is play him at RB.

Guessing up front will be Boyce and Schalk, would not be too disappointed to see Goodwillie get a start ahead of Boyce.

So going with that we only seen to play 4-4-2

. Woods

. Foster Quinn Davies Mclaughlin

. Franks Mcshane Murdoch/Irvine Midge

. Schalk Goodwillie/Boyce

Dear Ross County

Sorry for pumping you the other day, if you can find it in your heart to forgive us please do so. Please display this forgiveness in any sort of a victory tonight.

Many thanks

Dundee United

Dear Ross County,

Please ignore all of this and allow us to a win a match, please.

Many thanks,

Kilmarnock

Woods

Fraser Quinn Davies Foster

Franks Irvine Woods Gardyne

Schalk Goodwillie

I can understand "resting" Boyce and McShane but dropping McLaughlin is a strange one. Graham should be in that team ahead of Goodwillie.

Be decent if our official Twitter account could stop tweeting #DontGetLeftBehind and actually bring us our team lines. Pretty shite not knowing who is playing until a journo tweets it 1 min before kick off.

Huge game, despite his poor form I am disappointed Boyce has been dropped, he is still our best player - imo. Will have no complaints if we take 3 points tho.

Archived