Hearts fans. Worse than the Old Firm

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's worth pointing out that while team victim are engaged in the movie business, hearts fans are hiring planes and sevco couldn't celebrate a freak win against a top 6 side without getting out the ol' songbook,The Famous Aberdeen have held a successful fan consultation and launched the first LGBT supporters club.

No one's saying we're the greatest club, with the best fans on earth, that's crazy talk. Top 5 definitely tho.

• 2 years later...
3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Saw the video on twitter of the Jambo's fans having a "we sing song" on their way out of the stadium. It would seem they don't like catholics very much.

Probably just a "small minority" though.

They are not fans of the club.

Hearts fans being Roman Catholic or not liking Roman Catholics is their business

However

The club really need to address the problem of the permaraging tosser who sits 2 back and 8 along from me in the Wheatfield who is constantly bawling nonsense at the team as if he thinks he’s gods gift to football coaching

4 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

Admittedly there are a few roasters in our support but all the bitching and moaning about it is really just to hide the fact you're all scared of the Gorgie juggernaut.

Let's not confuse things.

Your club has had a great start and are playing really well, I'm not hiding.

But let's not pretend the sectarian stuff is anything other than awful.

7 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Let's not confuse things.

Your club has had a great start and are playing really well, I'm not hiding.

But let's not pretend the sectarian stuff is anything other than awful.

I'm not pretending it's not awful but every fan base has their downfalls without starting whataboutery.

Archived