Hearts fans. Worse than the Old Firm

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you want pictures of my sister when she was at primary school?

On second thoughts, don't answer that without a lawyer present

Ha-ha.....very beastly behaviour. Better watch out though. He's a solid 7/10

I hope Josh never makes the mistake of gesticulating to the crowd I'd he ever scores.

I doubt he would of course with him being such a sensitive wee soul.

Aye because giving it the biggun after scoring is the same as having your nationality used against you. Brilliant.

Similar to Deedco supporters, the well educated Jambo fan can be a little more vitriol than your average punter, especially when it boils down to matters of nationalities.

From many supporters in the past, I've been a pikey Irish fukr to a wonderful range of colourful obscenities, which isn't really insulting (to me anyway), but top bantz, because I'm not even Irish....or travelling anywhere interesting.

BTW.... Who's this Josh character?

Similar to Deedco supporters, the well educated Jambo fan can be a little more vitriol than your average punter, especially when it boils down to matters of nationalities.

From many supporters in the past, I've been a pikey Irish fukr to a wonderful range of colourful obscenities, which isn't really insulting (to me anyway), but top bantz, because I'm not even Irish....or travelling anywhere interesting.

BTW.... Who's this Josh character?

Not needing to care about education yourself huh? (Think you were looking for vitriolic)

This has been one of most favourite threads ever. Well done one and all.

As to the issue, it more made me think about what constitutes racism. It obviously is (assuming what is being reported was said) but I'm called Jock this and that all the time and it has never crossed my mind that it was racist but I guess that's more about context. It also surprises me that a footballer would actually take issue with something shouted at them by some arse at a game. I'm not passing judgement on the player btw, if he was really offended then fair enough.

I spin a globe every morning and wherever my finger lands is the target of my vintage Jambo xenophobia.

If I land on the sea, I just stand outside a fishmongers and howl to the moon.

I thought it was amusing tonight at the game when the Caley fans were chanting something about Hearts racist supporters, and some wit from behind me called out "We're no racist we're xenophobic".

Yet another incident at Tynecastle yesterday of an opponent being abused either physically or verbally

And laughably the gorgie mob put out a tweet to say MagEnnis wasnt abused for the colour of his skin but for being Irish

So thats alright then is it?

What a scummy disgusting support, umpteen incidents over the last decade of players and opponents being either assaulted or racially abused, common link being anyone connected to Hibs, Celtic or Ireland. Even the then managers father got in on it a couple of years ago, Gary Lockes pish stained alki dad gave wee Sparky a volley of disgusting abuse after he had scored at the home of what is gradually becoming the worst and most disgusting support in the country, even at Ibrox and sellick park opposing teams can be safe from being attacked but not here

I know this will attract a host of 5-1 and back to the championship forum type responses fae herts fans trying to deflect that their support and stadium is probably the worst behaved and scummiest support in the country

Your scum and you know you are

Rudi Skacel is a fucking refugee

Rudi Skacel is a fucking refugee

This is the type of person who wants the offensive behaviour at football act binned, ladies and gentlemen.

Very telling.

Archived