Hearts fans. Worse than the Old Firm

Yet another incident at Tynecastle yesterday of an opponent being abused either physically or verbally

And laughably the gorgie mob put out a tweet to say MagEnnis wasnt abused for the colour of his skin but for being Irish

So thats alright then is it?

What a scummy disgusting support, umpteen incidents over the last decade of players and opponents being either assaulted or racially abused, common link being anyone connected to Hibs, Celtic or Ireland. Even the then managers father got in on it a couple of years ago, Gary Lockes pish stained alki dad gave wee Sparky a volley of disgusting abuse after he had scored at the home of what is gradually becoming the worst and most disgusting support in the country, even at Ibrox and sellick park opposing teams can be safe from being attacked but not here

I know this will attract a host of 5-1 and back to the championship forum type responses fae herts fans trying to deflect that their support and stadium is probably the worst behaved and scummiest support in the country

Your scum and you know you are

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this thread was about Celtic or Rangers you would all be on it like flies on shite declaring them and there fans as vermin

You can post all the silly comebacks you want, Tynecastle is a disgusting racist sectarian cesspit full of complete neanderthals, when the managers dad behaves like an utter ned and he gets praised for it and laughed off as banter and a top guy the baw is burst.

Place should be closed down, horrible shitehole full of cretins..you all know it too

Celtic and Rangers fans are by far and away the worst fans in the UK for just about every reason imaginable. No one comes close to matching them. Not even Chelsea or Millwall and certainly not Hearts.

I hope this helps.

Whats the only ground in Scotland thats had several incidents of supporters going on to the pitch and track to assault opponents?

Ibrokes and Darkheid is full of bams too but this hovel is worse.

Anyway you come across as a clown ya west end of glasgow studenty knobend. Off to bed you pop, heard theres an auction of rare Belle and Sebastian B sides in some arty record shop up the byers road in the morning

Seems it's an Edinburgh thing not a Hearts thing.

I can tell you various incidents about Hearts fans. Even Anne Budge is fed up with their pish.

Last 2 Hibs games and the pride of Leith have taken to fighting amongst themselves.

Seems people from Edinburgh can't even go to a simple football match without having a good scrap.

Sub human scum.

I'm from Muirhouse. I feel even more justified in thinking you come across like a complete fanny.

We have arseholes in our support. Most clubs do.

So is abusing somebody for being irish alright as long as you dont bring up the colour of his skin? Thats what your club seem to be saying

Archived