ROSSVALE JUNIORS FC

ROSS-THISTLE-76

It is with regret that Rossvale fc has to announce the parting by mutual consent of our manager Martin Lauchlan & assistant coach Carlo Girasoli.

We would like to thank the coaches for all the time and effort they have put into taking our club to great heights in their short reign at Rossvale fc.

Without a doubt they have assembled together a very young & hungry squad of players, who will I am sure carry on their good work and push on towards yet another successful season for the club.

The decision made today was not taken lightly in respect of all the great work that has been done by thecoaches. And of course helping to bring through some of the best youth players available within Rossvale fc.

From everyone at Rossvale fc we thank you again for playing your part in putting our very small club on the map within Junior football and we are sure that it will not be long before you are back doing what you enjoy best.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTFF?

Seems odd considering how he has improved the club in his time there.

I'm in shock as I left on Saturday with everyone in good spirits. Won't lie not happy I found out on here and twitter but been around long enough and seen this a few times that we as the players will keep doing what we do and in a good position to push for promotion.

It's natural out of work gaffers will be linked and Stevie is a big name out them but would he drop to our division only Stevie can answer that. It's a shocker after a good day yesterday but football and clubs move on quickly. All the best to lauchy and carlo as I did enjoy my two weeks under them just not happy to find out on social media

It's natural out of work gaffers will be linked and Stevie is a big name out them but would he drop to our division only Stevie can answer that. It's a shocker after a good day yesterday but football and clubs move on quickly. All the best to lauchy and carlo as I did enjoy my two weeks under them just not happy to find out on social media

90% of stuff with every club gets put onto twitter p&b etc before players find out as apart from match days it's hard to get everyone together before it gets put onto social media stuff. Your probably taking it harder since you've only been at the club such a short space of time

90% of stuff with every club gets put onto twitter p&b etc before players find out as apart from match days it's hard to get everyone together before it gets put onto social media stuff. Your probably taking it harder since you've only been at the club such a short space of time

spot on mate. Really disappointed cause Saturday was a huge buzz and a great weekend this is a bit of a downer but there's loads to play for and must look at that side of it and keep trying to pick up the points towards a possible chance of promotion. I have spoke to lauchy as I changed number only a week ago so that end is cleared up as he text my old number

Archived