Raith Rovers v St Mirren 5/3/16

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at this game too. Tall Pish scored on about 85 minutes and we still lost. I met Junior Mendes when I lived in London. I worked with his cousin Tony Campbell and I got pissed with the pair of them at a house in South Norwood. We reminisced about this game. Junior's a good lad.

I was at this game too. Tall Pish scored on about 85 minutes and we still lost. I met Junior Mendes when I lived in London. I worked with his cousin Tony Campbell and I got pissed with the pair of them at a house in South Norwood. We reminisced about this game. Junior's a good lad.

He was until he turned Judas and signed for Dunfermline the season after :( . Think he's a fitness coach with Thistle now?

Will be a tough match. Don't think raith are anything special but saying that, neither are we. Can't see us losing this one, our defence has improved considerably. I'll go for 1-1. Shankland with our goal.

Don't mind Raith, hope yous get the final play-off spot unless we get it of course

I know he's not our player, but I'm looking forward to seeing Hardie play. Will he get the 90 minutes or will he be an impact sub again?

Noticed we have signed Joel Thomas. No idea what he's like. Starter on Saturday or bench warmer?

I know he's not our player, but I'm looking forward to seeing Hardie again. Will he get the 90 minutes or will he be an impact sub again?

Noticed we have signed Joel Thomas. No idea what he's like.

From what I saw on Tuesday night, he looks like what we were expecting from Daly.

I remember that game and Mendes' goal in particular so vividly. One of my earliest and fondest memories of following Saints, I was only 8 at the time but can remember the wild scenes in the away end that day.

Raith is one of my favourite away days I'm glad it's back, very much looking forward to the game tomorrow. Must win for us!

We have turned from a team that was basically there for the taking to a team that is at least capable of shitfesting its way to a 0-0 draw against better teams. Hence almost managing that at Ibrox, managing it against Falkirk, and I'm predicting that'll be the order of the day here, too.

The smart money is definitely on the goalless draw.

Nice post on B&WA pointing out that tomorrow is the tenth anniversary of Brian Hetherston's death.

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php/topic/41149-bubbles-gone-but-not-forgotten/

:(:(

Aye it's a sad one. He was a year younger than I am now when he died. Really scary.

I'm sure both clubs will be able to come up with some sort of tribute to Bubbles at tomorrows game.

http://www.raithrovers.net/23756/match-preview-st-mirren-2.htm

Admission Information:

Adults – £18

Under 16 / Over 65 / Disabled – £9 *

Job Seeker / Student – £12 *

Parent & Child – £21 *

* All concession tickets must be purchased at the ticket office before entering the turnstiles. Valid proof of I.D must be shown.

St Mirren fans will be house in the McDermid Stand. Ticket pod will open at 1.30pm

Aye it's a sad one. He was a year younger than I am now when he died. Really scary.

I'm sure both clubs will be able to come up with some sort of tribute to Bubbles at tomorrows game.

Peter Hetherston is going to be a guest of the club for the match.

Alex Rae was standing in front of me at Starbucks today. His phone must have been zoomed to 500% with the size of the text.

No wonder St Mirren are shite with a Mr Magoo in charge.

Home win.

Archived