Ayr United vs Cowdenbeath

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any idea how serious the injury to Craig Moore is? Tried watching the post match interviews on AU Media but the sound is fooked.

I think he took no well rather than anything else

Any idea how serious the injury to Craig Moore is? Tried watching the post match interviews on AU Media but the sound is fooked.

What about the boy that clattered into the post? Looked to be baws first. He must be sore this morning :lol:

Nishy would have set up for a point here again so really over these two games the target of 2 points has been surpassed by winning on Saturday.

Well on course not sure why he's under fire.

Nishy would have set up for a point here again so really over these two games the target of 2 points has been surpassed by winning on Saturday.

Well on course not sure why he's under fire.

Worse than a beginner.

What about the boy that clattered into the post? Looked to be baws first. He must be sore this morning :lol:

Watching Andy Graham Phil Babb'ing himself off the post made me physically uncomfortable.

On the positive side he missed a game for us last year as his daughter was born, that probably won't be an issue anymore :lol:

Nish felt comfortable at the start of the game? Was he watching the right game?

Nish felt comfortable at the start of the game? Was he watching the right game?

Totally agree Callum-ayr, we totally blew them away in the first 30 minutes and could and should have been 5 or 6 up by then. How he thinks they were well in the game baffles me and strikes me that he is rather deluded.

Totally agree Callum-ayr, we totally blew them away in the first 30 minutes and could and should have been 5 or 6 up by then. How he thinks they were well in the game baffles me and strikes me that he is rather deluded.

And we could have scored 2 or 3 ourselves so what's your point? Teams don't score every chance they create. You did have more chances than us with the wind and deserved to be ahead but not by 5 or 6.

Doesn't detract from Nish being a clueless half-wit. The game was done after the first two goals and we were never getting anything after that.

Well done to you. Nish needs sacked. 62 goals against says it all.

If you are a Cowdenbeath supporter, support the club without complain about Nishy all the time. I mean if you have a time to complain, donate some money to club :lol: Then the club may be able to get Andy Murdoch back _ he has scored for QoS against Hibs last night....

If you are a Cowdenbeath supporter, support the club without complain about Nishy all the time. I mean if you have a time to complain, donate some money to club :lol: Then the club may be able to get Andy Murdoch back _ he has scored for QoS against Hibs last night....

It's a funny league 4th to 8th play offs are a possibility.

And we could have scored 2 or 3 ourselves so what's your point? Teams don't score every chance they create. You did have more chances than us with the wind and deserved to be ahead but not by 5 or 6.

Doesn't detract from Nish being a clueless half-wit. The game was done after the first two goals and we were never getting anything after that.

If you think you could have scored 2 or 3 goals then you are as deluded as Nish, here's some stats for you from the game-

Ayr possession 59%

Shots 20

Shots on target 10

Cowdenbeath possession 41%

Shots 8

Shots on target 3.

Now away and do the sums, you were outplayed and destroyed in 15 minutes.

At least two I can recall straight away were when your defenders slammed his balls against the post sliding to stop a shot after we had rounded the keeper. And when Brett was 1 on 1 with the keeper and ballooned it. I'll get back to you on more

Archived