Ayr United vs Cowdenbeath

Colin Cameron won div 2 and kept Cowden in div 1. So his track record was decent at us. His blend was spot on for those two seasons. You obviously have no clue, stick with Nish ? You're absolutely clueless.

Colin Cameron played Andy Russell ahead of Greg Stewart. That's a sackable offence in anybodies book :lol:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ame="CowdenPhil" post="10236767" timestamp="1456872137"]

So are the current players not working and battling under Nish? I've not made many games so genuinely asking. Seemed to work and battle on Saturday at Stenny. If we score the first goal we tend to do alright.

Think we've conceded the most goals in Scotland in the first 15 minutes of games this season. Need to start games better.

Think defending corners would be a better idea.

What is this fascination with Dick Campbell getting the job?! Purely because he's available is the only reason I can think people keep going on about him.

Shite result tonight but was expected. Dust ourselves down and roll on Airdrie on Saturday. Need to get the home form back.

Saw Dick Campbell 1st time at CP never do i want to see that again

Brilliant first half, wind ruined the second. Some ridiculous play from Stevenson at times. Trouten and Mcrorie a joy to watch at times.

Agree, Trouten is brilliant when he is at his best but can be annoying when he doesn't give the likes of Preston or Moore the ball when they make good runs in behind. McCrorie is unbelievably good for a 17 year old and I hope he stays till the end of the season.

Colin Cameron won div 2 and kept Cowden in div 1. So his track record was decent at us. His blend was spot on for those two seasons. You obviously have no clue, stick with Nish ? You're absolutely clueless.

Have a look who played tonight http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35270861

No. It is you. You are the one clueless. You vs other Cowden supporters. One of the good things keeping Nishy as a manager is that Cowden has a sponsor / supporter from a foreign country :lol:

Have a look who played tonight http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35270861

No. It is you. You are the one clueless. You vs other Cowden supporters. One of the good things keeping Nishy as a manager is that Cowden has a sponsor / supporter from a foreign country :lol:

Well done to you. Nish needs sacked. 62 goals against says it all.

McCrorie has been a stand out in his 1st two games. Solid and totally unafraid to go for it. So up for the physicality of this league. He was given a hard time tonight, targeted, and the ref missed it all. I hope he comes out of it ok, certainly straight up the tunnel for treatment but definitely one for the watching. I know of quite a few going along to see him as a local boy, so that can only be a good thing! (and not old firm fans, just stay away fans).

Great game to watch and look forward to the highlights.

If we can get a result on Saturday and take that onto next Tuesday, the 12th will be an very interesting game.

Not making any rash comments re. the league title, but the run in will set up the team's mentalities for the play offs.

Well done tonight.

Thought we were very good tonight. A lot of positives to take from that.

Some excellent goals. Moore's was a terrific team goal and Stevenson's was just well... Stevo. What a strike.

I didn't actually think Cowden were all that bad, they had a few moments where they looked like getting back into the game which failed to materialise. Can see why they have been struggling though.

Some of our players were a joy to watch tonight and what a find McCrorie is. Another outstanding performance. But Gilly was on a different level from everyone else tonight. The guy has been excellent all season and tonight he was faultless.

A few more performances like that and the run in may just be an enjoyable one.

Lovely finish by Declan for the goal. If we could just learn to header a ball at corners we'd be fighting for promotion :lol:

TBF the corner for the first goal the boy was climbing all over him. 9 times out of 10 thats a free kick.

Archived