Ayr United vs Cowdenbeath

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We could have been 5 up after 20 minutes, keeper made 2 top saves as well from Stevenson and Moores deflected shot, as well as Stevenson hitting the post. Second half Cowden had the wind, they got the early goal, but we still dominated. Preston missed a few chances and we hit the bar. Hopefully we keep going.

McCrorie a stand out again, 17 years old and was the most composed player on the park.

Stevos second was some goal as well!

Well if you live long enough you hear it all the man is s dinosaur,only thing is if you say it long enough you might just plant a seed big mistake my friend

Think nish might get the bullet but there are better managers out of work than him.

I'd go for Dick Campbell. Christ this is the same board that emptied Colin Cameron for the same losing streak despite him getting us promoted and safe the season before.

This is not the time for jokes. If Dick the p***k comes in, I will never darken the door of CP again.

Nish has made mistakes but I was told aldin and mo unavailable tonight due to work and family commitments hence the recall of pat. Also kenny and Spence doubtful thru injury but both played.

I'd go for Dick Campbell. Christ this is the same board that emptied Colin Cameron for the same losing streak despite him getting us promoted and safe the season before.

What is this fascination with Dick Campbell getting the job?! Purely because he's available is the only reason I can think people keep going on about him.

Shite result tonight but was expected. Dust ourselves down and roll on Airdrie on Saturday. Need to get the home form back.

Colin Cameron won div 2 and kept Cowden in div 1. So his track record was decent at us. His blend was spot on for those two seasons. You obviously have no clue, stick with Nish ? You're absolutely clueless.

What is this fascination with Dick Campbell getting the job?! Purely because he's available is the only reason I can think people keep going on about him.

Shite result tonight but was expected. Dust ourselves down and roll on Airdrie on Saturday. Need to get the home form back.[/quot

We'll get beat by Airdrie. Dick Campbell would get the def and mid working and battling. We're too soft

Colin Cameron won div 2 and kept Cowden in div 1. So his track record was decent at us. His blend was spot on for those two seasons. You obviously have no clue, stick with Nish ? You're absolutely clueless.

But Colin inherited a very strong pool of players and a settled team who were well established and were able to hit the ground running in 2011/12 - completely different to the position for this season

And do you think he would do a better job than JIMMY calderwood I think not. I think Mickey is a great guy but there is a bigger picture that is why we will now be stuck in div 1.Don't think nish is the answer either but if wee can't attract s league two manager then games up the pole

Shite result tonight but was expected. Dust ourselves down and roll on Airdrie on Saturday. Need to get the home form back.[/quot

We'll get beat by Airdrie. Dick Campbell would get the def and mid working and battling. We're too soft

So are the current players not working and battling under Nish? I've not made many games so genuinely asking. Seemed to work and battle on Saturday at Stenny. If we score the first goal we tend to do alright.

Think we've conceded the most goals in Scotland in the first 15 minutes of games this season. Need to start games better.

Archived