Brechin v Forfar

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe we played into Dods' hands again. So many high balls into the front 2. Exactly like watching the game at Station Park earlier this season. Only time we caused trouble was when we ran at them or got the ball wide and past the full backs - just didn't happen nearly often enough.

Desperate performance and now another suspension to contend with. (Is it a next game suspension for 2 bookings or will it be in a couple of weeks?)

Far too many not on their game tonight.

Nice to see Forfar put in their place.

Some delusional posts from their fans after beating a couple of teams who had ten men.

Good to see Stenny started their annual slump at the weekend, Hopefully we can claw back the massive points difference before the end of the season.

I must say fair play to Dods for using all the criticism as motivation tonight. He was like a man possessed. If the team show the same spirit for the rest of the season then the great escape is possible.

No, it isn't . We're both going down

Nice to see Forfar put in their place.

Some delusional posts from their fans after beating a couple of teams who had ten men.

Yep, they were warned not to get all wet over beating a ten man, down on their luck Cowden side.

Guest bernardblack

Some of the posts on here are unbelievable.

People thinking we're world beaters after winning two games and then freaking out after we lose one.

We are starting to play slightly better football and with the young guys at the back a result, like this, was going to happen at some point.

The people calling for Bollan to go are the same people who didn't give him a fair chance to begin with and gave up on him just like the players who left, because Dick wasn't there to guarantee them a game every week.

Nichol - he wasn't good enough

Baxter - would've liked him to stay but if he wanted away, I'd rather he wasn't there

Douglas - shame, but again his form had dropped this season and maybe knew he wouldn't be guaranteed a game every week

Yano - not sure what is going on here, but I'd still like him around until the end of the season

How about we just get behind the gaffer and the players who actually want to play for the team (I include Swankie in this as he is the one player we have with something special) and crack on with the rest of the season. I still think we can scrape 7th/8th

Some of the posts on here are unbelievable.

People thinking we're world beaters after winning two games and then freaking out after we lose one.

We are starting to play slightly better football and with the young guys at the back a result, like this, was going to happen at some point.

The people calling for Bollan to go are the same people who didn't give him a fair chance to begin with and gave up on him just like the players who left, because Dick wasn't there to guarantee them a game every week.

Nichol - he wasn't good enough

Baxter - would've liked him to stay but if he wanted away, I'd rather he wasn't there

Douglas - shame, but again his form had dropped this season and maybe knew he wouldn't be guaranteed a game every week

Yano - not sure what is going on here, but I'd still like him around until the end of the season

How about we just get behind the gaffer and the players who actually want to play for the team (I include Swankie in this as he is the one player we have with something special) and crack on with the rest of the season. I still think we can scrape 7th/8th

Did you watch our defence last night?

Guest bernardblack

Did you watch our defence last night?

They weren't great, but surely some of the blame should land with Dick for not replacing Dodsy?

They weren't great, but surely some of the blame should land with Dick for not replacing Dodsy?

Yeah that should've been done in June/July, I'm more interested in what's happening now. They looked like they hadn't played together, no idea where Kennedy was? My 7 year old son could've save two of the goals, Hill is just getting laughable now.

The loan deal is to the end of the season according to our secretary, so good news.

I had in my head it was only for a month. Not sure if I read that somewhere or whether I've just made it up. Good news indeed as he gives us the drive from midfield that we've been missing since Trouten and Barr left.

I had in my head it was only for a month. Not sure if I read that somewhere or whether I've just made it up. Good news indeed as he gives us the drive from midfield that we've been missing since Trouten and Barr left.

Aye I think it was in the papers that it was a 28 day emergency loan. ( no like them to get things wrong) Gus clarified it at the weekend though. :thumsup2

When Airdrie announced the deal, they definitely said it was for 28 days. I remember being confused why it was only for a month.

Archived