Brechin v Forfar

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got slaughtered on here weeks ago and was told nichol and Baxter wouldn't be missed !!!!

Utter shambles, Brechin hardly won a game all season and yet they've beaten us twice.

What's the situation with Yano?

Amazing result for Brechin, you reckon you can catch Forfar? What's happened to Spence he out injured with you guys, seemed to be doing quite well at Brechin

Where is Citydiehard?

I'm here,that was a great result tonight,but too little to late I think and why couldn't we do this in previous games.Four points behind Forfar now but they have a game in hand.If we win our remaining games and stay up I'll eat humble pie but still not convinced with Dodds.

That was the most one sided game I have seen in a long while. A total transformation from the last two games. Had we showed even half the enthusiasm that we did tonight in those 2 games we would be off the bottom.

Airdrie must be off their heads letting a player like Watt go . He was superb tonight and his second goal was a pearler.

For all that we were good , Farfar were gash. Although I must admit that Dods was fortunate to remain on the park after that howler of a foul. I had to laugh at the celebration though....the jersey was away to come off until he realised he had been booked.

What a difference to come home on a high after all the misery of the last week. Even Diehard will find it hard to criticise that.

That was the most one sided game I have seen in a long while. A total transformation from the last two games. Had we showed even half the enthusiasm that we did tonight in those 2 games we would be off the bottom.

Airdrie must be off their heads letting a player like Watt go . He was superb tonight and his second goal was a pearler.

For all that we were good , Farfar were gash. Although I must admit that Dods was fortunate to remain on the park after that howler of a foul. I had to laugh at the celebration though....the jersey was away to come off until he realised he had been booked.

What a difference to come home on a high after all the misery of the last week. Even Diehard will find it hard to criticise that.

Aye, that Watt has been a good capture! Knows where the goal is.

Just need to take this confidence into Saturday's game...

Wow, where on earth did that come from. Turned up tonight expecting Forfar to put a nail in our coffin but the whole team were absolutely terrific. Why couldn't they have applied that kind of effort and determination throughout the season and in particular the last couple of matches?

Watt was the best player on the park, hopefully we can keep hold of him. As previously mentioned Forfar were as bad as we were good. We still have a huge mountain to climb but if we continue to show that kind of determination and quality then we might just manage to claw back Forfar. The big challenge now is to follow up this performance with another result on Saturday which is something we've struggled to do all season.

I got slaughtered on here weeks ago and was told nichol and Baxter wouldn't be missed !!!!

Utter shambles, Brechin hardly won a game all season and yet they've beaten us twice.

What's the situation with Yano?

Swankie certainly has been missed! Anyone that thinks Spark is a better option than Baxter is off their head.

Archived