Brechin v Forfar

A chance for us to put 9 points on the board from 3 games . Would have been happy with 6 or 7 from This run of games but credit to the team for getting the job done. Brechin to end with 10 men as seems to be the norm for teams against us just now

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given that both ourselves and Brechin had 2 efforts each on target yesterday it hardly suggests a Tuesday night goal-fest. Vital 3 points for us would take us above Cowden on goal difference. However a win for Brechin is vital if they realistically want to have a chance of staying up. Surely Bollan has to start with Foxy instead of Young. We need goals and the difference in the last 20 minutes when Foxy came on yesterday was huge.

I said on other threads Farfar strengthened where they had too and have seen an improvement we did nt and appear to be going backwards ! Although a home win in a derby would maybe kickstart our season !

We're no that good . Home win very possible

Dods and his team had the measure of us in that last game but hopefully with the new faces and twin strike force, we'll pose them some different problems.

Unless there are some knocks, GB may well go with the same starting XI although there appears to be some fan debate around Young v Foxy in the middle. I also wonder whether he'll go with DD as opposed to Kerr. 3 wins on the bounce was almost inconceivable after the Ayr game but we're one battling performance away from it!

#Believe. 'mon the Loons!

Dods and his team had the measure of us in that last game but hopefully with the new faces and twin strike force, we'll pose them some different problems.

Unless there are some knocks, GB may well go with the same starting XI although there appears to be some fan debate around Young v Foxy in the middle. I also wonder whether he'll go with DD as opposed to Kerr. 3 wins on the bounce was almost inconceivable after the Ayr game but we're one battling performance away from it!

#Believe. 'mon the Loons!

Definitely should go Foxy and DD and attack a ropey defence right from the get go.

Definitely should go Foxy and DD and attack a ropey defence right from the get go.

Almost certainly won't impact tomorrow but I reckon after the Rovers game on Saturday, both Young and Foxy must be getting close to a "totting up" ban. Then it'll be a discussion as to whether we go with Devine or Hodge for the middle role alongside Scot Martin!

Almost certainly won't impact tomorrow but I reckon after the Rovers game on Saturday, both Young and Foxy must be getting close to a "totting up" ban. Then it'll be a discussion as to whether we go with Devine or Hodge for the middle role alongside Scot Martin!

If Bollan picks wee Frankie before Hodge we are in trouble

Archived