Sons v Alloa Athletic 1/3/16

So basically he wasn't happy at being subbed, but that was before we hit some half decent form and he has produced some of his better displays and everything since. But BSF thinks his form now might be something to do with that?

It's more that he hasn't looked particularly happy this year.

He's already had a strop. We've seen him playing out of position and trudging around the park moping and feeling sorry for himself.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevin Cawley.... looks a completely different player through the middle. Absolutely miles better.

He always was much better there. His goal against Hibs was typical of what the wee man is capable of, both in the way he created space away from McGinn and in the quality of strike.

He always was much better there. His goal against Hibs was typical of what the wee man is capable of, both in the way he created space away from McGinn and in the quality of strike.

Yes it's been something we've been hoping to see from him all season. After all he helped himself to a few pingers against us when he was with the Wasps. The move inside seems to be offering him a few more opportunities and he'll definitely start there tonight.

I'd wiped that horrible evening from my mind :lol: Some of our defending wouldnt have looked out of place on Chuckle Vision.

Was it not just a few days after it that we had the Q&A with Allan Maitland? :ph34r::lol:

Yes it's been something we've been hoping to see from him all season. After all he helped himself to a few pingers against us when he was with the Wasps. The move inside seems to be offering him a few more opportunities and he'll definitely start there tonight.

Was he in a front two with Nade?

So basically he wasn't happy at being subbed, but that was before we hit some half decent form and he has produced some of his better displays and everything since. But BSF thinks his form now might be something to do with that?

It was clear he was pissed off at the management that day (as well as Darren Barr), it may be that he's pissed off with the management now. Or he could be injured. It could be any number of things, but Garry isn't his usual self at the moment. Hopefully it can be resolved soon.

Was he in a front two with Nade?

Just behind him.

It was clear he was pissed off at the management that day (as well as Darren Barr), it may be that he's pissed off with the management now. Or he could be injured. It could be any number of things, but Garry isn't his usual self at the moment. Hopefully it can be resolved soon.

Patience is the key.

If that is indeed the case (personally I've not noticed it) then that's a poor attitude from Fleming.

Likewise hasn't thought he had been that way. Just that he isn't playing particularly well. I would say it's more of an effort thing than anything else at the moment. But of course there could be many factors.

Every player (especially at our level) is entitled to go a few games without playing particularly well. As long as it is only a few games. The sooner he gets back to his best the better because he is a good asset to have in the squad.

Have to say, the weather forecast of continual heavy rain doesn't give me much hope for tonight. Shame the groundsman isn't posting on here anymore, his updates were always good.

Jardine has banned him from posting on here.

I spoke to him early this morning at work. He was working on the pitch yesterday and hopes it holds upo for tonight.

(ETA - the Groundsman, not Jardine)

Jardine has banned him from posting on here.

I spoke to him early this morning at work. He was working on the pitch yesterday and hopes it holds upo for tonight.

(ETA - the Groundsman, not Jardine)

Here's hoping he's right - how's the weather in G82? It's almost sunny and perfectly dry in town thenow.

Seems a shame that he's been banned, it wasn't exactly like he was posting anything controversial or that the club wouldn't like. It was nice to have a direct link to how the pitch was looking - and it gave us another perspective on the hard work that goes into running the club behind the scenes.

Archived