Celtic v Dundee

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He said that she went to school with the guy. You demanded pics....what pics can he send other than ones of her still at school.

Oooh the mask has slipped!

Again, DavieBEAST, I deleted every single part of the post bar the bit saying he had a sister and asked for pictures.

It's absolutely no surprise your constantly going on about pictures of schoolgirls though, anything to get away from the fact you'd saved photos of young boys on your hard drive. You little fucking creep.

Again, DavieBEAST, I deleted every single part of the post bar the bit saying he had a sister and asked for pictures.

It's absolutely no surprise your constantly going on about pictures of schoolgirls though, anything to get away from the fact you'd saved photos of young boys on your hard drive. You little fucking creep.

Oh you doth protest too much. So now we know you want pictures of schoolgirls...or was it the schoolboy in the pic? Or was it both...you not fussy. Thank fook my weans don't go to school in Dundee with the big Peado Lurch doing the rounds up there!

This thread is fucking tragic. RIP P&B

I agree mate. I've asked to discuss football but it seems the rules on P&B are that if you are a Celtic fan then people are incapable of discussing football like mature adults. Instead they hit out with all sorts of crap.

I've now given up trying to reason with these people and if that's how they want it then fine.

I agree mate. I've asked to discuss football but it seems the rules on P&B are that if you are a Celtic fan then people are incapable of discussing football like mature adults. Instead they hit out with all sorts of crap.

I've now given up trying to reason with these people and if that's how they want it then fine.

#prayforDavie

c9NProf.jpg

Sorry bawbag....you speak?

Yes, I pointed out your stock use of whataboutery, you stated it was rich coming from me, so I asked what you meant by that.

For someone that complains people can't have a simple conversation your fucking this simple conversation right up.

You'd be better off sticking to what your good at, beasting kids and ignoring/sweeping up anything your club or its employees/fans do.

Thank you.

By all accounts, feel free to meet me before the game on Wednesday and we'll discuss this further! I can give you a response to calling me a beast!

I fucking love P&B.

What a fucking moron.

Offering to "meet" someone. :lol:

Good luck to any Dees going to the Death Trap tomorrow night. Stay safe and remember ...

post-28480-0-40181500-1456855237.jpg

Bit of a long shot here - if I book tickets for the game tomorrow is there anyone who'd be willing to go the club shop to pick them up and meet me before the game tomorrow night as I can't get to the shop to get them between now and then?

Edit: Ignore post, I'm sorted now.

Archived