The Fuddies vs Falkirk

Crowd 2,321 :lol:

This is why you can't have nice things

What like a new stadium with 4 stands and our own training complex.

Only reason your club gets more fans as people in Falkirk can't afford the train fare to one of the ugly sisters due to being on benefits

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only reason your club gets more fans as people in Falkirk can't afford the train fare to one of the ugly sisters due to being on benefits

gagging for a nibble

Christ we're really struggling now. We covered the 4 stands thing a while back and we've been there, seen it and bought the t-shirt when it comes to fancy training complexes.

That was kind of my point, the chances are you's will achieve nothing. Yet the Falkirk fans are saying how they are streets ahead of us but could still achieve the same nothingness as we will...Pretty embarrassing the way SOME are going on.

Out of interest, how much do Falkirk charge?

26pts ahead and into the last quarter, almost double the St Mirren current total of points

We could lose all 9 remaining games for us and St Mirren still wouldnt catch us

if we make the play offs i hope falkirk are our first opponents.

Drugs are bad......

2016/7 ?

I thot this would whimper out after a shitfest of a game that some St Mirren fans found entertaining.......whatever rocks yer boat, better point for us tho.....

I live in Glasgow and work in a job here that requires me to wear a suit every day. It costs me more to support Falkirk than it would Rangers, but I can afford it because I'm in such a prestigious role.

Turn that sideways and shove it up your backside.

26pts ahead and into the last quarter, almost double the St Mirren current total of points

We could lose all 9 remaining games for us and St Mirren still wouldnt catch us

Drugs are bad......

2016/7 ?

I thot this would whimper out after a shitfest of a game that some St Mirren fans found entertaining.......whatever rocks yer boat, better point for us tho.....

we'll both be in the championship next season.

I live in Glasgow and work in a job here that requires me to wear a suit every day. It costs me more to support Falkirk than it would Rangers, but I can afford it because I'm in such a prestigious role.

Oooft aren't you a lucky one

I didn't really have a problem with the way Falkirk approached the game yesterday. They thought if they got in a few niggles, they could get saints to react. It's worked for teams in the past against us this season.

Unfortunately they made a bit of an arse of it when "highlighting" fouls to the ref (like Miller's squeal, or the center half's dive when Clarkston was miles away) and the ref had them marked as at it. That gave us free reign to boot f**k out them, while they lost the plot and racked up the bookings and injuries.

Christ we're really struggling now. We covered the 4 stands thing a while back and we've been there, seen it and bought the t-shirt when it comes to fancy training complexes.

You have bought training complexes?

You's got a different one for everyday of the week?

I'm shocked...

I've never seen a big issue seller with a suit on before!

Archived