The Fuddies vs Falkirk

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, and only 300 odd Falkirk fans in attendance.

I'm surprised, I thought more of their fans would be wanting to witness their 'successful' campaign.

Will this number drop if they fail to win promotion AGAIN?

It'll only be successful if we actually get something at the end of the season. If not then it will have been a decent season but nothing more. And you might get more away fans attending if you werenae still charging top flight prices for a mid table side.

That parachute money been well spent I see

We can't all spend parachute money as wisely, and achieve as much with it, as you did after your last relegation.

"Copy Falkirk!" we implored our BoD. "They know how to bounce straight back!"

Sadly, instead, it seems we have frittered the money away on shit signings and under-achievement. Why, oh why, can't we have been more like Falkirk? :(

It'll only be successful if we actually get something at the end of the season. If not then it will have been a decent season but nothing more. And you might get more away fans attending if you werenae still charging top flight prices for a mid table side.

That was kind of my point, the chances are you's will achieve nothing. Yet the Falkirk fans are saying how they are streets ahead of us but could still achieve the same nothingness as we will...Pretty embarrassing the way SOME are going on.

Out of interest, how much do Falkirk charge?

18 quid but kids under 12 are free which makes a big difference. If I take my two to Falkirk it costs me 18 quid whilst its going to cost me 30 quid at the 2021. Our under 18s price is also only 6 quid.

Surely you want to watch a side that have only lost 3 games this season and scored 40 odd goals instead of one that's lost 11 and scored only 24 whether you end up with nothing at the end of the season or not. There is the small question of entertainment.

18 quid but kids under 12 are free which makes a big difference. If I take my two to Falkirk it costs me 18 quid whilst its going to cost me 30 quid at the 2021. Our under 18s price is also only 6 quid.

But... If someone goes without their kids it's an extra 2 quid, hardly a bank buster.

I would agree that football in this country is over priced in general.

But... If someone goes without their kids it's an extra 2 quid, hardly a bank buster.

I would agree that football in this country is over priced in general.

No but surely we should be trying to encourage as many youngsters along as possible. No? And it may only be £2 but that can still put folk off attending . How much was a St Mirren Season ticket this season?

No but surely we should be trying to encourage as many youngsters along as possible? No and it may only be £2 but that can still put folk off attending . How much was a St Mirren Season ticket this season?

Absolutely, we should be trying to get get young people to the games. Quite often, St Mirren will hand out free tickets to local schools and clubs etc.

Sorry, but there is no way the £2 of a difference would put people off from attending. You either want to go to the games or not... Would be different if it was a good bit more expensive but 2 quid, no way.

Falkirk and St. Mirren are both over charging their own/ visiting fans, it's happening all over Scottish football.

My season ticket was £285 from memory, you get it cheaper the earlier that you renew. What do Falkirk charge for a season ticket?

Absolutely, we should be trying to get get young people to the games. Quite often, St Mirren will hand out free tickets to local schools and clubs etc.

Sorry, but there is no way the £2 of a difference would put people off from attending. You either want to go to the games or not... Would be different if it was a good bit more expensive but 2 quid, no way.

Falkirk and St. Mirren are both over charging their own/ visiting fans, it's happening all over Scottish football.

My season ticket was £285 from memory, you get it cheaper the earlier that you renew. What do Falkirk charge for a season ticket?

You can get one for two adults and two kids for £350 which is pretty good going in my mind. I certainly can't fault our club for the way we're trying to enourage people along and its worked in the main. Even though we've been stuck down here for 6 seasons we're still getting around the 4000 mark each week.

Archived