The Fuddies vs Falkirk

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dumbartons support was smaller than yours but not by many.dumbarton were also a better team to watch.no diving,no cheating,no screaming like big girls.

i used to respect falkirk as a team that tried to play football but I'm afraid that's changed now.

Sounds like sour grapes that we're lightyears ahead of St Mirren.

We cheated St Mirren IMO, lucky to still be allowed to play in Scottish football.

They have all those Premiership thousands in parachute payments and still charging Premiership prices too.

Imagine them with a smaller budget next season.

Aww look. Lex has sent a couple of his pals to post after making an arse of his post.

How adorable

Yes, there's no other explanation for St Mirren fans posting in a St Mirren match thread, the day after the game in question.

Yes, there's no other explanation for St Mirren fans posting in a St Mirren match thread, the day after the game in question.

They just keep coming.

Let it go.

Lex tried to make a point that was quickly rubbished.

Drop it and we can move on.

They just keep coming.

Let it go.

Lex tried to make a point that was quickly rubbished.

Drop it and we can move on.

Drop what? I just responded to the point you made. I haven't got a clue what the rest of your post is on about.

The fucks going on in here. :lol:

What is it with Dundee and Falkirk threads involving us going into total meltdown?

The Morton threads by comparison are quite friendly.

Hard to gauge.

It seems we cheat and are hatchet men.

Something only St Mirren call us and only after last night.

I'm not aware of any St Mirren players injured but certainly Lee Miller is.

Also if the ref doesn't think tackles are fouls I don't see why that's our fault.

Take a little read back then.

It's not far

How will me doing that help with your bid to have whatever it is 'dropped'? First you want it dropped, then you want me to read up on the matter. Make your mind up; I think you're losing the plot a touch here.

Are you implying St Mirren are the made it club because they won the league cup a couple of years ago?

Well, we're not in a position to pick and choose what competitions we win, like Falkirk are, so we're still quite proud of that. Forgive us and our diddy-team, cup-winning ways.

Crowd 2,321 :lol:

This is why you can't have nice things

Yeah, and only 300 odd Falkirk fans in attendance.

I'm surprised, I thought more of their fans would be wanting to witness their 'successful' campaign.

Will this number drop if they fail to win promotion AGAIN?

Archived