The Fuddies vs Falkirk

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should have won that last night. Pretty disappointed at some Falkirk players feigning injury particularly Miller and Vaulks. But hey-ho four Homes games unbeaten now. Wish we had appointed Rae at the start of the season instead of Murray.

26 points behind! :lol: Jesus I didn't realise the gap between the clubs was so large. Having said that we don't really need to worry much about the teams so far below us.

You meet very few Falkirk fans that are at all bothered about the fact that we have a three sided stadium . Away fans though seem to think its some kind of major issue though. Our capacity is basically the same as the 2021 and entirely adequate for us too. As for the cup wins in living memory it might surprise you but there are a large number of our fans still living who have seen us win the Scottish cup even although it wasn't yesterday. 1957 or 1987 means very little in the grand scheme of things these days. Bit surprising that 400 more folk would rather see Saints play Dumbarton than us though unless Dumbarton brought a bigger than normal away support.

Killies crowds haven't half nose dived over the past season or so. Used to be closer to the 5000 home fans mark and now less than 3000 at times. Just shows you what hanging about near the bottom of the SPL can do for you. Sometimes you need a good relegation/promotion battle to get the crowds back. Probably see the crowds go up if DU keep there run going and Killie really end up in the shit.

You meet very few Falkirk fans that are at all bothered about the fact that we have a three sided stadium . Away fans though seem to think its some kind of major issue though. Our capacity is basically the same as the 2021 and entirely adequate for us too. As for the cup wins in living memory it might surprise you but there are a large number of our fans still living who have seen us win the Scottish cup even although it wasn't yesterday. 1957 or 1987 means very little in the grand scheme of things these days. Bit surprising that 400 more folk would rather see Saints play Dumbarton than us though unless Dumbarton brought a bigger than normal away support.

dumbartons support was smaller than yours but not by many.dumbarton were also a better team to watch.no diving,no cheating,no screaming like big girls.

i used to respect falkirk as a team that tried to play football but I'm afraid that's changed now.

I was only being a dick in response to the inanity of the 'crowd size' post.

There are a number of factors that can explain the apathy around our club at the moment, and they have been well-trodden. Mainly, though, a midweek game at home to a non-rival, in the middle of a season in which we have been fucking shit and are challenging for nothing? That'll do it.

(Oh, and I don't understand your point re 57/87, TBH - not sure why you've omitted 59 and 2013 there.)

i used to respect falkirk as a team that tried to play football but I'm afraid that's changed now.

How will we ever cope with this astounding turn of events.

We play decent football but can scrap it out when necessary. We've scored more goals than anyone apart from sevco this season and your basing your entire thoughts on how we play on one match where we had an off night. If we played shit football I can assure you our crowds wouldn't be what they are currently either.

Sorry 57 was the last time we won the Scottish cup and 87 was the last time you won it. The league cups hardly worth bothering about or you may as well start counting challenge cup wins too.

2300 odd aint that bad a crowd considering your current situation I was just surprised that more than 400 who turned up on Saturday to see a decent home win didnae bother last night.

Third in the second tier with no chance of automatic promotion and out of all three cups. Yet this is their best season in years. It can't have been easy being a Falkirk fan in recent times.

No wonder they're having a wee crowd w**k.

dumbartons support was smaller than yours but not by many.dumbarton were also a better team to watch.no diving,no cheating,no screaming like big girls.

Such salty, salty tears.

Third in the second tier with no chance of automatic promotion and out of all three cups. Yet this is their best season in years..

2 years ago we were still in the promotion mix with 2 games to go.

Us, Dundee and Hamilton.

Don't let that get in the way of your post though.

Archived