The Fuddies vs Falkirk

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The St Mirren fans sitting under the camera gantry are absolute roasters! My ears are bleeding.

Awful game. We've been terrible.

St.Mirren are just as bad

HT 0-0

Started scrappy but got better as the game went on. We've had the better of the chances and a couple of decent looking penalty claims too.

Disappointed not to be ahead, but Falkirk have had a couple of dangerous looking breaks. J Baird is marshalling the other J Baird tremendously thus far though.

Need to push on for the 3 points here.

I'm sure Murray said at the start of the season that our budget size was on par with Raith's and Queen of the South's. That's hardly sizeable(although I'm not denying we've been under performing based on our budget. I'd imagine Falkirk's is a decent amount bigger)

Thompson, Langfield, Webster wont be cheap and taking Murrays word on anything doesn't hold much water

awful game so far, the balls a hot potato but St Mirren have had the better chances.....I suppose we like to score into our fans......

Thompson, Langfield, Webster wont be cheap and taking Murrays word on anything doesn't hold much water

awful game so far, the balls a hot potato but St Mirren have had the better chances.....I suppose we like to score into our fans......

Thompson's wages were halved when we were relegated(even then, I doubt they are as much as you'd expect, as he turned down better offers from other Scottish teams as he'd always said he'd like to end his playing career at the team he supports). Not sure about the other two you mentioned(Langfield was originally signed as a goalkeeper coach/backup keeper :lol: )

Hopefully we can take advantage of Raith losing, hopefully Hibs don't Hibs it up v Queen of the South and give us a chance of reaching the play offs

Have you ever heard a worst bunch of moaning faced cocks as the St.Mirren support? Moaning about f**k all

Loudest boooooo came from the Falkirk fans when the ref gave Saints a corner that was clearly right.

One of his few correct decisions.

Three penalty claims. Two stonewall. The one on the stroke of half time was just bizarre. He's 10 yards away, looking straight at it and the Falkirk player just pushes the Saints player as he's in the air jumping for it.

Stupid thing for him to do but as clear a penalty as you'll see.

No way Saints will win this now though. Have had 4 clear cut chances, including an open goal but can't put them away.

No wonder we are booing.

First min in goal disallowed after the right back calls offside.

The a minute later a clear dive from Falkirk'd number 6. He started to get back up then does a Suarez role.

Loudest boooooo came from the Falkirk fans when the ref gave Saints a corner that was clearly right.

One of his few correct decisions.

Three penalty claims. Two stonewall. The one on the stroke of half time was just bizarre. He's 10 yards away, looking straight at it and the Falkirk player just pushes the Saints player as he's in the air jumping for it.

Stupid thing for him to do but as clear a penalty as you'll see.

No way Saints will win this now though. Have had 4 clear cut chances, including an open goal but can't put them away.

The delusional Bobby F returns!

Archived