Scores. Sat 27th Feb

on the road

What you fail to mention is the fact the referee seen it, was two yards from it and that the linesman was a number of yards away looking from behind McLennan so would not have been able to see if there was contact or not as all he would have seen was a swing then McLennan being shot by the sniper in the stand.

Referee seen it, dealt with it. And IMO had a decent game which is something I've not been able to say about many referees this season at any level.

Sorry but that's not the case. If the referee had seen it he'd have had no need to speak to his assistant because Duell would have walked for that.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry but that's not the case. If the referee had seen it he'd have had no need to speak to his assistant because Duell would have walked for that.

Aye, the ref would have thought 'ive seen what's a clear red card, but I'll check with my Lino, who tells me he didn't have a clear view so because of that I've changed my mind it's no a red'

Wouldn't be so sure. If you had seen Petershill put in a totally inept performance today it would give you hope. The one thing you expect down at Shettleston is a battle and only one team seemed up for it today. I think town had 4 shots on target and scored with every one.

Slightly off topic but, how has Conor Lynass been doing for Petershill? Thanks.

Pollok 3-1 Medda

Medda finished the game with 9 players. Gary McCann, & Ryan Deas being first to the Shower Gel.

Gary for wanting a square go with Chris Walker, & Ryan for a high challenge to a Pollok lad.

Pollok took an early lead through MOM Allan Mackenzie when he shot home from 6yds, after being set up by a Medda defender.

Paul Maxwell got Medda level when he scored from a similar distance, after Jordan Longmuir fumbled the ball on the penalty spot, surrounded by 2 of his own defenders.

David Winters put Pollok in front after a clever free kick from Carlo Monti should have been cleared by the Medda rearguard was crossed to the far post by Kevin Bradley for David to slot home from close range.

Paul Galacher made scored a late goal o put Pollok 3-1 ahead.

Medda will need to keep battling away, hope the stay up. Their no 10, S McCann impressed me very much.

Pollok, in with a chance of winning major honours, need to stop going away cheap goals though. Big Maxi got one chalked off in the 1st half which looked a good goal.

Looking bad for medda now ???? If they don't win next week I think they are down. Is the number 10 s McCann Gary Mccanns Young brother.

Looking bad for medda now If they don't win next week I think they are down. Is the number 10 s McCann Gary Mccanns Young brother.

The lad could be Gary's brother. Lightning pace, bags of skill, very exciting player to watch.

• 11 months later...

Archived