Your side's best and worst performance of the season so far

This should probably be started at the end of the season...oh well.

Name your side's best and worst display in League 1. You can give an honorable mention if you had a particularly satisfactory or abysmal cup outing.

For the Pars, we've had lots of high scoring games where we looked liked we could have reached double figures if we really went for it, especially back at the beginning of the season. However I was most impressed by our 2-1 win at Ayr in December. It was tight at the top and we managed to get the three points despite being down to 10 men away from home. Massive result that Ayr still haven't recovered from.

Worst was easily the 0-1 against Airdrie on Alba. Airdrie looked very ordinary and still won very comfortably. Not one player earned any pass marks that night but thankfully that's not happened often.

Mentions to the great cup win against Dundee at EEP and the miserable wee cup defeat at St Mirren; the latter being one of the worst Dunfermline performances I've ever seen.

The 2-0 win over Raith Rovers in the Challenge Cup was Stenhousemuir's absolute high point of the season - we played them off the park from start to finish and Stephen Stirling scored one of the best goals I've ever seen in the flesh.

The worst was the 1-5 defeat to Stranraer on Boxing Day. The Blues decimated us and Stuart Malcolm turned in one of the worst performances of all time. He hasn't been seen since and the team have been all the better for it.

There were rumours of us losing 4-0 at St Mirren but of games that actually happened, the 0-1 home defeat to Airdrie was dire.

The game I most enjoyed was beating Dundee 3-1. Summed up what we've been good at this year. Not necessarily bossing games but being immense at the back and breaking with such skill and pace that defenders are just left in a mess, as Cardle, Moff and Faissal leave them on their arses.

Best: beating Airdrie 3-0 at home, some fantastic football. Closely followed by Cowdenbeath at home.

Worst: Missed the first game of the season, from what I've seen the 4-2 loss to Cowdenbeath, dreadful with an insane amount of basic mistakes, Fleming stopped an utter hammering.

The Rovers' best performance of the season so far was the 3-0 win against Ayr on the opening day of the season.

No bad performances, in every game I've attended the team have given an excellent account of themselves. The recent 2-0 defeat against Stranraer has been as bad as I've seen.

Best - you have the Stenny 5-2, Cowden 5-0 or Airdrie 3-0, but the 2-1 victory of Airdrie away was great. 1-0 down, but we dug in and everyone was fighting for one another.

Worst - surprisingly not many to pick from for a change. Personally the 4-2 at Cowden and the 1-0 at Stranraer were disappointing. Between those 2 games saw 1,000-1,200 fans Ayr fans collectively travel, only to be disappointed.

Best performance of the season was at home to Airdrie, fair play Airdrie never turned up but we were absolutely flying that day.

Worst performance was away to Albion Rovers, the players looked as if they were all unfit (they certainly were not) and wearing square boots, it was as bad a performance Mark Roberts would be proud of.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Cowdenbeath 0-0 game was one of the worst games of football I've ever seen.

St Mirren away was dire but at least saints were good.

Ross County and Dundee or the high scoring games. Think they're all as good.

Cowden away was basically the Airdrie game but we didn't end up conceding. Which explains why Airdrie are in play-off contention and Cowden...are in a different kind of play-off contention.

Dunfermline 2-2 Ross County was one of the best games I've seen in years. We should have won but it was fireworks from the moment they took the lead.

Best performance 7-1 v Cowden, absolutely humiliated the newly relegated side and they've still not recovered from it. Never seena Par's team look so terrifyingly dangerous.

Worst Performance I have to go for 1-0 v Airdrie on alba as well, completely wrong mentality going into the game and looked toothless.

Our worst must be the absolute roasting away to Peterhead.

When we got the Rangers live on Sky tie I thought the club should have used some of the money and asked all fans who made that journey to come to the club and get a refund.

Best must be beating Ayr 4-2 as the score line flattered Ayr. Probably because Caldwell was in their team that day and now he's with us ????

We've been lucky to see a lot of good games and performances this season, and overall it's hard to beat the Dundee game in the League Cup. We started off superbly well, scored a well-worked goal and dominated the early stages. They came back into it and a combination of immense goalkeeping, defending and good luck kept us level before we finished them off on the counter late on. A truly epic cup tie performance and that night was one of the best buzzes at East End in years.

In the league, although the opposition were hapless, the 7-1 against Cowdenbeath was an afternoon of simply devastating Dunfermline football, but I'm also going for the 2-1 at Ayr in December. The contributing factors being the importance of the match, being away from home and that we had to find a different way to win after going down to 10 men. We scored a brilliant counter-attack goal to win it and defended really well to see it out. The scenes at the end were great as well.

No contest for me that the worst this season I've seen was the Airdrie loss at home. We just didn't get going at all.

Based on games that I've witnessed,

Best - torn between the 3-0 win over Ayr and the 1-1 draw with Dunfermline

Worst - would have to say the 3-1 defeat against Airdrie, gifted them a 2-0 lead after 20 minutes and despite having the best of the first half and getting a goal to get back into it just after half time, looked quite lost for the rest of the game as Airdrie ran over the top of us

Archived