Sign in to follow this  
fan of the juniors

Fire at Meadow Park

Absolute scum of the earth - whoever did this. Hopefully they are caught soon and punished to the full extent of the law.

Hope there's CCTV at the ground & catch these morons.

Buffs & Hurlford have also been victims lately as well difficult enough in present climate without these scumbags

Is it just me ?

The topic title at the head of the page says that the fire at Meadow Park was started by Fan of the Juniors...

Surely not.

Seriously though, I hope they get the little scrotes.

Incident is now in the hands of the local C.I.D. Hopefully they catch those responsible and hang the bas****s

Similar incidents at the Buffs & Hurlford parks in recent weeks is disgusting.

Incident is now in the hands of the local C.I.D. Hopefully they catch those responsible and hang the bas****s

Similar incidents at the Buffs & Hurlford parks in recent weeks is disgusting.

Seems to becoming more regular, there was also the break in at the programme and pie huts at Talbot... :(

Hate seeing barred/bricked up windows at grounds but seems its becoming a requirement :/

A visit from balaclava wearing chappies is the only retribution this scum will understand. I remember well; an old worthy from a well known Ayrshire side telling me about some yobs who buried broken glass bottles on their pitch one night. No police involved, just some stuffed brown envelopes and baseball bats. The problem was eradicated.

My heart sinks when I hear things like this, utterly abhorrent behaviour, an attack on the core of the community if you ask me. Is it even worth asking the question, Why?

I've got to agree with Dipple on this one. There's no point in the police catching up with those responsible as a rap over the knuckles or community service is like some sort of badge of honour to the low life scum who seem to think that mindless destruction, arson and vandalism is acceptable. In most (if not all) cases those committing the crimes are local so they will be known by locals. Out them now as the next time it could be your property that they target.!