Dick for Cowden

Isn't losing Andy Murdoch a bigger issue? Without him it seems Cowden have gone back to being an aimless long ball team, meaning less service to Spence. Don't see Dick Campbell as a miracle worker - his Forfar team went downhill badly once Douglas and Dods started getting past it.

Don't see Dick Campbell as a miracle worker - his Forfar team went downhill badly once Douglas and Dods started getting past it.

Some truth in that but in reality it was once Dods had left we went downhill. Bigger loss in some ways was Hilson as it took away a lot of our attack.

Either way Campbell might make sense from a geography, being available and is fellow flute player as Donald, point of view but he's already had a worse run that Nish is on in this league with a roughly comparable team.

Isn't losing Andy Murdoch a bigger issue? Without him it seems Cowden have gone back to being an aimless long ball team, meaning less service to Spence. Don't see Dick Campbell as a miracle worker - his Forfar team went downhill badly once Douglas and Dods started getting past it.

Losing Murdoch and Smith were big blows. Smith I'd say more so as his partnership up top with Spence was superb and defences never got a moments peace with Smith playing.

Since Smith left, Spence has only scored 1 goal. I think Spence has only scored 2 goals this season when Smith hasn't been playing.

Murdoch was probably the best ball playing midfielder we had but we've not been helped by losing Kyle Miller to injury as well.

Dick Campbell isn't the solution. People are moaning that Nish has us playing long ball football but would rather we had Dick Campbell for his free flowing football? Nonsense.

Losing Murdoch and Smith were big blows. Smith I'd say more so as his partnership up top with Spence was superb and defences never got a moments peace with Smith playing.

Since Smith left, Spence has only scored 1 goal. I think Spence has only scored 2 goals this season when Smith hasn't been playing.

Murdoch was probably the best ball playing midfielder we had but we've not been helped by losing Kyle Miller to injury as well.

Dick Campbell isn't the solution. People are moaning that Nish has us playing long ball football but would rather we had Dick Campbell for his free flowing football? Nonsense.

We have to play hoofball because we have no midfield. That was the problem before Murdoch came and since he's gone. Just to be boring, we need a decent midfielder and a central defender.

I would rather see the Club go bust than see the Dick in charge.

Spent his life bad mouthing his local Club and then gave us Yano ffs.

And he is a townie c**t.

When Dick becomes your new gaffer he'll want his son there with him.....

Not Yano, we want to keep him but Ross will serve you well as fourth tier is his level

In all seriousness though, if Nish gets the bullet this weekend or next and Campbell is his replacement his first game in charge could be at Station Park! It's a funny old game.....

Archived