Frightened Rabbit

Miguel Sanchez

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

When he wasn't found within the first few hours, this seemed to be the inevitable conclusion unfortunately.

Tragic story. Had the pleasure of seeing them three times, although it's been a few years since the last time. What a band and what a musician

Kind of wish I wasn’t away to Glasgow this weekend so I could just sit at home and listen to the whole frightened rabbit back catalogue.
If you can, give your loved ones a hug.

Makes the 10th anniversary show even more special, but not really in a good way. Had the pleasure of seeing them 6 times over the years, a truly special band to me.

I'm not normally one for getting caught up in hyperbolic emotion when it comes to things like this but I'm properly feeling this today.

Have never been a fan of his music, and don't really get too upset by "famous" people dying, but for some reason this has really hit me hard. 

Can't even begin to describe how much I feel for his family and friends. Rest easy.

Have never been a fan of his music, and don't really get too upset by "famous" people dying, but for some reason this has really hit me hard. 
Can't even begin to describe how much I feel for his family and friends. Rest easy.

That’s how I feel. He also came across as incredibly personable, and the macabre nature of his final hours seems incongruous.

Awful news. Such a talented guy, I imagine the lyrics in his songs resonate with so many people. Had the Midnight Organ Fight on repeat all morning, haven’t heard it for a while and forgotten how good it is.

Edited by St. Jude

Hopefully he has found some peace beneath the roar of the Forth Road Bridge, one of the first concerts I took son to was Frightened Rabbit at the Barrowlands, seen them a few times with him after that, sad we won’t get to go again.