Worst foreign player to have played in the Scottish Top Flight

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're all over this. Celcer, Dreesen, Micic & Mustafi must be right up there. I have no idea how Dreesen managed to once command £1million transfer fee. Celcer the pick of the bunch though I'd say.

Fa wis the boy the died club signed they never played as he was permanently injured?

For us, Tzanko Tzvetanov anyone? Illian Kiriakovwas slightly better although he never looked fit (guessing his alleged 100 fags a day habit taking it's toll) Also Rachid Belabed. "He's Moroccan, like 'Zero" must be good!" Erm, no!

ETA: Going back to Porterfield's days *shudder* the one, and only, Mr. Tom JONES!!!!!!!!! No, not the singer, I have no doubts even a dead "Delilah" would have been a better bet, and then there's Garry Hackett (sp) the only winger ever to play behind the back 4 ALL THE FUCKING TIME!

Joel Kitamarkie (sp?) for Dundee is one of the worst players I've ever seen.

In around 2004 Livingston bought a load of Hungarian players who were absolute shite.

For Caley Lionel Djebi-Zadi is an obvious low point, as was Bajram Fetai who we signed on loan from Rangers. We also signed Zibi Malkowski after his Hibs nightmare, he played one game, let a goal in through his legs and departed.

Always had a soft spot for Zibi. Top bloke.

Anyone remember the name of the Lithuanian striker at Hibs who must have been that bad, even Vlad didn't fancy him.

a Hibby mate proclaimed him to be the shittest player ever to play for them. Quite an accolade.

Probably Valdas Trakys. Boy was the very definition of a huddy. Don't even think he managed a goal.

Bertrand Bossu, David Bus, Davide Grassi, Thomas Soldberg, Juan Cobian, Haralgur Ingolffson, Nicolas Fabiano, Gary Dempsey Marcus Paatelinen Lubomir Blaha, Calvin Zola

Sure there are some more I have missed that could make a rotten XI.

Archived